I love d$ but I hope he’s off the arch love fest after this…

They have to roll him out and limit him to 1-2 reads and run. When he drops back in the pocket he can’t process the information quick enough to get off his first read.
 
Last edited:
It’s what he should do. He’s not consistent enough as a processor. But there’s a long time between now and then.
If youre not consistently processing defenses in your third year of college after spending 18 years in a Manning household and two uncles that can process a defense in their sleep...I got news for you.
 
If youre not consistently processing defenses in your third year of college after spending 18 years in a Manning household and two uncles that can process a defense in their sleep...I got news for you.
Well . . Whats the news? Im sitting here waiting. Bc it was building and Im like something is on the way.
 
If his last name wasn’t manning he’d have been benched awhile ago…

Dude has two hall of fame uncles that he can pick their brains when he wants

Has grown up under their guidance with every available resource

Is at Texas with every resource that any football program at any level can ever ask for

Has weapons that every college team would love in Coleman and Wingo

Oh and is under a supposed offensive guru in sark..,

Kid ain’t got it… Apple fell far from the tree
 
Back
Top