I know it's hard to be patient with recruiting, but...

Advertisement
How soon we forget - Golden would have a top five class - in June.

After that - they'd be jumping out of windows like John's during a cathouse raid.
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

6 more than us… their taking what 24 this class with the transfer Tenn LB… so their at 40% of their classes capacity already.

We are at 3 of 18 which is what 16%? Lol

Diaz better stop pretending he’s Alabama and get some kids locked in while chasing other kids.. because if their looking we’re looking but don’t get caught chasing a dime and miss on two 8s because your standards are too high and leave the bar with a 6.
Depends on the kid. If we have a plan b or even C kid ready to commit in July/June..Is that really a good take ? Imo no. I’ve said this before I’d rather take 12 guys from HS we want then hit the portal rather than just taking HS kid to fill up a class. Especially this early in the process. That’s how u end up with bottom half classes that Golden had with kids who never belonged nor qualified.

Idk why some are comparing this cycle to years of recent past given all the different obstacles due to Covid. This staff hasn’t seen these prospects live coming out of Covid sense their soph/JR years.

The ones shedding tears are the same ones who swore we were wasting time waiting on Rooster, Avantae, LT, Garcia, Smith etc

A roster like That team from Trashy Tally needs BODIES..and (I hate the term) “fake momentum”. Kids like the idea of coming in and playing day one. We are in a totally different spot from a roster standpoint then they are. When they win 4 games it will be interesting how their top guys feel about that...similar to were we we’re coming out of those sanctions winning the spring/summer recruiting circuit 4 years straight...we have the roster that we can afford to be way more selective with the Hs kids and hit the portal for impact kids vs FSU approach

Last edited:
The fact this thread was even started says it all. People with motives asking rational people getting antsy for great reasons to calm down. The failures in closing on kids thus far are glaringly obvious. Try asking your bosses to calm down when your sales quota is dead last. Good luck with that.
Closing in ******* June and July..did the ESD date change and nobody told me??

Advertisement
Well one would think there would be more actual discussion beyond "HE ONLY HAS 3 RECRUITS GUYS AND IS DEAD LAST IN THE ACC!!!!! YOU SAID THEY WOULD COME AFTER BBQ!!!" And "RELAX GUYSMS, DIS NOT GOLDEN, WE GONNA BE TOP 10 IN DECEMBER, TRUST ME!!!!!!"

That help you chief or I need to break it down more?

All the knowns in here are taking one side, all the haters on the other. Its beyond obvious if you just pay a little attention. Its what happens here, no biggie. It's like Pac Man Jones in a strip club, they can't help but out themselves.
7/5/21

THIS!

Take the takes. If we get the bigger recruits and have to process guys out, so what? Teams will be trying to flip them anyway because they have our offer. If we drop them, they can always flip. Win-win.

I always figured you go hard at plan A and B guys hard from the jump and have C guys that you communicate with. If B guys want in first, take them. The B guys make strong teams if you evaluate them properly for system fits.

I read so many stories of us slow playing and ignoring quality guys chasing blue chip players then circling back late and getting told to f*ck off. Why not treat those guys like priorities out the gate?

Am I wrong thinking that dropping guys when we actually do get a big commit is less destructive than being late to the party and making guys feel unwanted? Are we already using this strategy but not closing?
So kind of like locking up your Plan A QB (back 2 back classes), locking up your plan A at arguably your most needed position(Rogers) then taking a plan B kid like landen...while still clearly being in play for your guys at the top of tho board

Advertisement
How exactly do you hold Manny accountable for only having 3 commits on July 4th? Does his contract have a provision that he must have X number of commits by July 4th? What if he has 8 commits on July 4th but 5 decommit on July 5th?

Manny significantly upgraded the defensive staff, nailed the transfer portal yet again, has show the ability and willingness to make changes, and had a great 2021 recruiting class with two 5-stars...

We truly have some of the stupidest fans in CFB! TrueFloridian must be code for True Gayturd!
Yup. I’m a Gator fan lmao. GTFOH being a punk. I have more contributions in Gator Tears than you’ve made in entirety of every post on the site. I’d put any amount of money I’ve been to more UM games than your entire family.
Every team that’s legit right now has at least triple the commits as Miami. Miami has zero commits from the State of Miami. This is a major fing problem. Stop being a moron trying to get likes poser.
Closing in ******* June and July..did the ESD date change and nobody told me??
Check out when the vast majority of our top guys committed the past 10 years and come again. We have a major problem right now but keep slurping.

Yup. I’m a Gator fan lmao. GTFOH being a punk. I have more contributions in Gator Tears than you’ve made in entirety of every post on the site. I’d put any amount of money I’ve been to more UM games than your entire family.
Every team that’s legit right now has at least triple the commits as Miami. Miami has zero commits from the State of Miami. This is a major fing problem. Stop being a moron trying to get likes poser.

Check out when the vast majority of our top guys committed the past 10 years and come again. We have a major problem right now but keep slurping.

“Major problem “

How exactly do you hold Manny accountable for only having 3 commits on July 4th? Does his contract have a provision that he must have X number of commits by July 4th? What if he has 8 commits on July 4th but 5 decommit on July 5th?

Manny significantly upgraded the defensive staff, nailed the transfer portal yet again, has show the ability and willingness to make changes, and had a great 2021 recruiting class with two 5-stars...

We truly have some of the stupidest fans in CFB! TrueFloridian must be code for True Gayturd!
He’s not even remotely close to a gaytor.

Don’t even bother. Anyone calling you a gaytor is clearly not educated in this board and history here.

There’s a difference between ordinary mope opinions and incessant **** on everything thread ruiners just like there’s a difference between moderate slurping and shilling. @TrueFloridian is a true Cane and anyone saying something to the contrary is clueless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm convinced that all the chicken littles acting like they're concerned over the recruiting class only care because they are so insecure they need constant reassurance via good news, and need to win the July recruiting battle for bragging rights on message boards.

Everyone flipping out about our commit number at present is soft as **** and clearly hasn't paid attention to anything Diaz has said, or done for that matter.

Just read and follow the Facebook group and I’d you’re not retarded it will make you retarded

You need a Facebook group to prove that? I figured that out just from CIS and people saying things like Lashlee showed his entire playbook in game one, Garcia should start over King and "the administration" wants Miami football to fail.

You can find a new example as to how retarded this fanbase is right here, every single day.

Advertisement
Back