I know it's hard to be patient with recruiting, but...

Advertisement
Yup. I’m a Gator fan lmao. GTFOH being a punk. I have more contributions in Gator Tears than you’ve made in entirety of every post on the site. I’d put any amount of money I’ve been to more UM games than your entire family.
Every team that’s legit right now has at least triple the commits as Miami. Miami has zero commits from the State of Miami. This is a major fing problem. Stop being a moron trying to get likes poser.

Check out when the vast majority of our top guys committed the past 10 years and come again. We have a major problem right now but keep slurping.
You've been pretty quiet for having a bazillion posts lol. Looks like our major problem is being addressed by the coaching staff eh? Maybe this punk knows a thing or two

Advertisement
Average commit rating is 10th now, ahead of "#2" PSU. That's with 3 criminally underrated commits in Graves, Ibieta and Carswell. If Medlock has a healthy Senior year then he's in the same boat - his Soph film is much better than Jr year.

That's the foundation of a very strong class. Add DL, IOL and TE and there are impact players at all the necessary positions.

Advertisement
I am actually convinced @Coach Macho would scheme some really nice stuff up.
Absolutely.

The backup QB is always great because he hasn't thrown a pass yet.

Middle of 1st quarter, many of you would turn on Coach Macho for something unforgivable. But til then, he's solid gold, baby!

Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of Stugotz in many of the porsters here
1628728420572.gif

The skirts in this thread hopefully now can take solace in the fact that we now have the 37th ranked class with only 9 recruits. 9…. That’s **** impressive and the staff deserves their credit.

Three more high 4 stars gets us into the Top 20. Even if we only sign 18-20 kids, if we can just maintain our 90.94 average we will have a class in the Top 15. Improve on that average and we’re sniffing the Top 10.

Advertisement
Back