I know it's hard to be patient with recruiting, but...

Yup. I’m a Gator fan lmao. GTFOH being a punk. I have more contributions in Gator Tears than you’ve made in entirety of every post on the site. I’d put any amount of money I’ve been to more UM games than your entire family.
Every team that’s legit right now has at least triple the commits as Miami. Miami has zero commits from the State of Miami. This is a major fing problem. Stop being a moron trying to get likes poser.

Check out when the vast majority of our top guys committed the past 10 years and come again. We have a major problem right now but keep slurping.
Wow, you have more posts in Gator Tears than all my posts combined...I just don't post very often. Congrats, where do you want me to send your gold star? I'm not a slurper, not a mope, just a realist who sees Manny has made significant progress in upgrading the program. We haven't been relevant for nearly 20 years, but at least we now have a coach who is willing to make changes and do what it takes be be elite again. We had two 5-star recruits in the 2021 class for the first time in 13 years, so yeah, I have some faith this staff finally knows what they're doing and willing to give them some leeway this recruiting season. We didn't get Spells, yet at least, but we got Rogers, our highest rated cornerback in how many years?

As for attending games, you probably have been to more games, but I'll bet any amount of money you haven't traveled further than I have to attend a game, or watched games at 3 am while you were in Iraq. Keep on moping

Advertisement
Wow, you have more posts in Gator Tears than all my posts combined...I just don't post very often. Congrats, where do you want me to send your gold star? I'm not a slurper, not a mope, just a realist who sees Manny has made significant progress in upgrading the program. We haven't been relevant for nearly 20 years, but at least we now have a coach who is willing to make changes and do what it takes be be elite again. We had two 5-star recruits in the 2021 class for the first time in 13 years, so yeah, I have some faith this staff finally knows what they're doing and willing to give them some leeway this recruiting season. We didn't get Spells, yet at least, but we got Rogers, our highest rated cornerback in how many years?

As for attending games, you probably have been to more games, but I'll bet any amount of money you haven't traveled further than I have to attend a game, or watched games at 3 am while you were in Iraq. Keep on moping
He’s a good dude and much appreciation on your service to our country.

I think Spells went where he was made Priority 1 and he locked up a spot. Had we made him 1 or 2, I think we would have gotten him. I get that Bama can slower play guys and still get them but we’re not there.

I think that there are other things going on with Durant’s situation where it’s not really in our hands. People shouldn’t worry about these two so much

That said, if Graves, Fegans, Tolan, Blissainthe and Jackson all go elsewhere then we’ve got a serious problem in my opinion. Graves especially. If he goes elsewhere I would be concerned. No truly viable way to spin it.

He’s a good dude and much appreciation on your service to our country.

I think Spells went where he was made Priority 1 and he locked up a spot. Had we made him 1 or 2, I think we would have gotten him. I get that Bama can slower play guys and still get them but we’re not there.

I think that there are other things going on with Durant’s situation where it’s not really in our hands. People shouldn’t worry about these two so much

That said, if Graves, Fegans, Tolan, Blissainthe and Jackson all go elsewhere then we’ve got a serious problem in my opinion. Graves especially. If he goes elsewhere I would be concerned.
Agree if we strike out on those guys then we all should be concerned. Also agree about Spells wanting to be #1 CB recruit and that wasn't going to happen here this year. Durant seems talented but is also a tweener and his comment about fitting in tells me our coaches aren't convinced he fits our scheme. Cheers

Advertisement
Yup. I’m a Gator fan lmao. GTFOH being a punk. I have more contributions in Gator Tears than you’ve made in entirety of every post on the site. I’d put any amount of money I’ve been to more UM games than your entire family.
Every team that’s legit right now has at least triple the commits as Miami. Miami has zero commits from the State of Miami. This is a major fing problem. Stop being a moron trying to get likes poser.

Check out when the vast majority of our top guys committed the past 10 years and come again. We have a major problem right now but keep slurping.
Post less.

Thanks

The commit issue is one that's causing concern for other fanbases as well. Its an unusual year and concern does not indicate that a poster is a gator. Throughout history, people have exploited negative feelings for their own purposes and internet trolls are no different.

@TrueFloridian is a good dude and won't be dogpiled for a legitimate opinion.

Advertisement
Is SMU back to giving out those “Oil money bag Incentives?”

Money and family jobs gonna affect recruiting. I think all the big programs putting their strategies together and things will get more refined as time goes on. Be really interesting to hear details on how programs using the money angle to influence recruits and how much recruits are asking for.

Thank you for your service.

we don’t have a major problem right now with recruiting. We have a major problem with fans who think they’re d1 football coaches thinking they know all.

Thank you for your service.

we don’t have a major problem right now with recruiting. We have a major problem with fans who think they’re d1 football coaches thinking they know all.
I would love to put a staff of coaches together from CIS and see what they come up with.

So, it appears that we have gone zero for July. When can we admit that there is a problem without the CIS experts negging us into oblivion?

Asking for a mope friend, because I know Manny and our super recruiters will land a top 10 class!

Advertisement
. GTFOH being a punk. I have more contributions in Gator Tears than you’ve made in entirety of every post on the site.
Congratulations. You're ready for another patch from the troop master......
Happy Girl Scouts GIF by World Scouting

I know I’m gonna get lit up for this and I don’t really care but if Tolan picks LSU, then Brad is 0 for 3 with his little color coded board. First that TE who picked Texas, Durant, and possibly Tolan.
Cant deny the analytics....

Advertisement
I know I’m gonna get lit up for this and I don’t really care but if Tolan picks LSU, then Brad is 0 for 3 with his little color coded board. First that TE who picked Texas, Durant, and possibly Tolan.
I'm with you bro, I know can't see the color green without being agitated.

Advertisement
Back