"...I know he's on Miami's radar..." -Feldman (re: Ken Dorsey)

U haventbfigured out yet I tell yall what wont cause an issue. I just told yall lonzo deal is done. Now let him work and salvage this ****. That ain't enough for you then go watch **** in ur basement or something. Nothing else I'm gonna tell yall. Lonzo will fix this crap

Do you realize watching **** in their basements is a treat for 80% of these posters?

Advertisement
Nah. In most instances the coordinators are the personalities of the bunch. The rest are reflections of them for the most part. I'm definitely not against kenny. I'd love to see him on staff. Just doubt it happens. If you look at some of the other names on the list that theyrebtelling yall about how can anyone be mad over kenny. When the difference is a born winner and amazing leader(which is very relevant) opposed to a few washed up senior citizens or some country bumpkin how can anyone be mad. I will tell yall theres a couple names being talked about who would be GRAND SLAMS in the background. Two that I know of turned down the job. One was considered a lock and after he spoke to mandy he said I'll pass. So theres that. Doesnt seem most relevant names want anything to do with him...

Advertisement
Back