I just heard this on ACC network...

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
I was watching the ACC network and they said that some insider said that Golden will not be retained after this season, he then went on to say that Miami is quietly shopping for a Coach. He said that Miami reportedly has its sights on Memphis head coach Justin Fuente. Take it for what it is im just repeating what I heard.

Advertisement
I truely believe this guy can coach him up due to the multiple walk ons who contribute to his squad now can he recruit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is going to be so much overreaction theater when Herman and Fuente lose at some point this season.

35 points to Tulsa in the third quarter. Fuente also looks very stoic on the sidelines like AG. I would be happy with Herman, Butch, or someone else with fire and passion. No more bend, don't break defense or passive demeanors.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is going to be so much overreaction theater when Herman and Fuente lose at some point this season.

Works both ways though. Lots of potential overreaction to their wins too. Beating Ole Miss is going to end up meaningless if it isn't already.

Advertisement
Might as well keep Golden, Fuente doesn't play defense either. RIP Miami.

I swear we have the dumbest fans.

42-28 vs 3-3 Tulsa right now. Career record of 23-20. Who does that sound like?
You realize Memphis beat the same Cincinnati team that clobbered Golden's team, right? And let me know when Al Golden beats a highly ranked SEC team.

But Drewm just had konklusive proof!

Advertisement
35 points to Tulsa in the third quarter. Fuente also looks very stoic on the sidelines like AG. I would be happy with Herman, Butch, or someone else with fire and passion. No more bend, don't break defense or passive demeanors.

Keep going, I am learning.

Might as well keep Golden, Fuente doesn't play defense either. RIP Miami.

I swear we have the dumbest fans.

42-28 vs 3-3 Tulsa right now. Career record of 23-20. Who does that sound like?
You realize Memphis beat the same Cincinnati team that clobbered Golden's team, right? And let me know when Al Golden beats a highly ranked SEC team.

When did I say Golden was good? Is trading one self-promoted dope for another overhyped one, plus paying a huge buyout really a win? I thought we needed a sure thing when Golden gets fired? Also, this guy plays the same passive zone defense that we all hate. Tonight I've seen 2 and 3 man fronts. Do we really want that? Or do we want a 4 man front to best utilize our talent? Just because we get rid of Golden doesn't mean we are going to get better. We fired Coker and got Shannon. We fired Shannon and got Folden. We fire Golden and get??? We MUST get someone that is aggressive, energetic, smart, and knows how to do more with less. This is why Butch or Herman are great choices!

Advertisement
Back