I hope y’all give those 5 stars a break!

Clemson played well and Bama played poorly. Bama played a **** schedule and outside of UGA they cruised all year. I think Tua has been exposed a bit in a couple games this year as being a bit reckless as a QB. How good is he really when he’s got all those weapons around him.

Clemson is not a team without it warts though, they almost did lose to Syracuse at home....

Advertisement
Our talent with all the recruit misses look better than Bama tonight!

Our defense looks light years better than bama. How can they look so bad with all those 5 star athletes year in and year out? Where are they?

Our starting 11 on offense look on par with Bama except QB and he did not look like much tonight!

If we get the right OC we are not far from a winning program guys, from what I’m witnessing tonight.
Do you recall what happened in the Wisconsin game ?

Do you recall what happened in the Wisconsin game ?
I guess you all have missed the point!! We don't have Richt and Richt Jr to contend with. I'm not looking at the crap that is no longer here! If Applewhite (hate that name) can bring an offense that can execute more than 4 plays, confuse the defenses, score points when our defense give them the ball in the redzone, stop our QBs from making **** takes because now they have 50 plus plays to execute, coach up the guys we have on this team forcing them to play more discipline and aggressive as the defense, then yes I do remember Whisky when we couldn't score but 3 points and putting the defense on the field for 3/4 of the game!!

At this point Diaz knows he can't ***** this up moving forward with who he hires! And if they don't come with the style he wants, they better know how to implement it!!

I'm looking ahead and not backwards to the clowns that were impersonating coaches!! I making an educated guess that we will at the very least help out the defense this coming year!! That's all I'm saying!!

Our talent with all the recruit misses look better than Bama tonight!

Our defense looks light years better than bama. How can they look so bad with all those 5 star athletes year in and year out? Where are they?

Our starting 11 on offense look on par with Bama except QB and he did not look like much tonight!

If we get the right OC we are not far from a winning program guys, from what I’m witnessing tonight.
How much did you drink last night that your brain got to a point you were comparing Miami this year to either of those teams in any manner? I lost brain cells reading this.

Advertisement
How much did you drink last night that your brain got to a point you were comparing Miami this year to either of those teams in any manner? I lost brain cells reading this.
Well good for you idiot!! You never had any if you can't read and comprehend the jest of what I was saying!! No one said we were at that level in gerneral FOOL!! My only point was in TONIGHTS GAME only! IDIOT!..... we look similar ONLY to Bama!! You freaking IDIOTS come with your stupid agenda to sound smart and only bandwagon because of what the guy before you said!! Why don't you and your freaking other clowns on here just to satisfy a clowns response, GO ***** YOURSELVES!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
They still almost lost to a Syracuse team that we beat last year with Rosier at Qb, let that sink in... u guys fail to realize how good our team really is. If our team would of been open to start freshmen like say the teams that went the NC then the talk on this board would be very different. Imagine if we started Nesta over Bethel, Frierson or Ivey or Blades over Dean, gave Gurvan Hall more snaps, Jarren over Malik, Pope over Harley, and Marquezzz (Dont Sleep) Ezzzzard over Langham, our team would, then take away an obsolete stubborn HC play caller and add a badass OC who uses players to the best of their ability. Our team is good we just need a staff that's just as mean and harsh as the players should be.

What is the point of this thread? Does the OP think Clemson won with a bunch of three star underclassmen?

Offensively Bama has a superior QB, OL and power backs that can grind out tough yards. The similarity between Bama and Miami is the reliance on dominant WRs to separate and make plays, except they use multiple alignments with a heavy dose of in-breaking routes while we lost Richards & Thomas and run the most archaic passing game in CFB that mostly ignores the middle of field.

Improve the OL, improve the QB position, recruit at least a couple power backs (I've been screaming for this for years) and hire a competent OC and we can have Bama's offense. It's not a cutting-edge offense like Clemson's but it's an offense that can be maintained through staff turnover.

Also Justyn Ross was the best talent on the field and he was a high 4* (like Jeremiah Payton) so you still have to land those types.

Good one! Don't forget to put on your helmet before you go outside today. "sHaWn tAyLoR!"
That's all you got! Why don't you find your boy friend and play Pee Pee toss!! The game where you buy krispy kreme doughnuts and tell them to hold the cream. You and your boy friend pull your pants down and toss them to ring your pee pee! The winner gets to eat them off making your own cream in the process!! And make sure you get them when the Hot light is on!!! Nice and hot!!

Advertisement
That's all you got! Why don't you find your boy friend and play Pee Pee toss!! The game where you buy krispy kreme doughnuts and tell them to hold the cream. You and your boy friend pull your pants down and toss them to ring your pee pee! The winner gets to eat them off making your own cream in the process!! And make sure you get them when the Hot light is on!!! Nice and hot!!
You have a lot of *** scenarios playing out in your head and you're trying to call me a faqquit? Interesting.

Well good for you idiot!! You never had any if you can't read and comprehend the jest of what I was saying!! No one said we were at that level in gerneral FOOL!! My only point was in TONIGHTS GAME only IDIOT we look similar ONLY to Bama!! You freaking IDIOTS come with your stupid agenda to sound smart and only bandwagon because of what the guy before you said!! Why don't you and your freaking other clowns on here just to satisfy a clowns response GO ***** YOURSELVES!!
More brain cells lost...

They still almost lost to a Syracuse team that we beat last year with Rosier at Qb, let that sink in... u guys fail to realize how good our team really is. If our team would of been open to start freshmen like say the teams that went the NC then the talk on this board would be very different. Imagine if we started Nesta over Bethel, Frierson or Ivey or Blades over Dean, gave Gurvan Hall more snaps, Jarren over Malik, Pope over Harley, and Marquezzz (Dont Sleep) Ezzzzard over Langham, our team would, then take away an obsolete stubborn HC play caller and add a badass OC who uses players to the best of their ability. Our team is good we just need a staff that's just as mean and harsh as the players should be.
Dude you get it!! Now watch these idiots come on here to say you are crazy to think we can win a NC!! Watch in 1. 2, 3........

Last edited:
Advertisement
You have a lot of *** scenarios playing out in your head and you're trying to call me a faqquit? Interesting.
I didn't call you a ******! And you misspelled the word ******!! I guess you didn't get that word in your spelling bee class. I did call you a NERD though!

I didn't call you a ******! And you misspelled the word ******!! I guess you didn't get that word in your spelling bee class. I did call you a NERD though!
I mispelled it on purpose so it doesn't get censored out. Are you that f-ucking retarded?

Advertisement
Back