I hope y’all give those 5 stars a break!

jjjrcanes

Sophomore
Our talent with all the recruit misses look better than Bama tonight!

Our defense looks light years better than bama. How can they look so bad with all those 5 star athletes year in and year out? Where are they?

Our starting 11 on offense look on par with Bama except QB and he did not look like much tonight!

If we get the right OC we are not far from a winning program guys, from what I’m witnessing tonight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
their version of Malik Rosier could have put 80 on us last year if Dabo didn't show us some mercy. holy clueless

Advertisement

Our defense looks light years better than bama. How can they look so bad with all those 5 star athletes year in and year out? Where are they?

Our starting 11 on offense look on par with Bama except QB and he did not look like much tonight!

If we get the right OC we are not far from a winning program guys, from what I’m witnessing tonight.

incredulous.gif

Please tell me you’ve been drinking. A lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama’s defense is inexcusably bad. Saban doesn’t like being embrashed that DC will probably be fired.

Our defense would have done a much better job vs. these guys. I can’t wait until next year.

Dude. No.

We’re no where near Bama. We’re no where near Clemson.

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-F...edium=ExternalEmbed&utm_campaign=TeamRankings

Clemson is far outnumbered by Bama in terms of 4 and 5 stars. Yet beat the brakes off them. 76 point difference. It's good gameplanning. There is a 90 point difference between Clemson and Miami. We might not beat them, but we should be able to keep it close. If we are undefeated going into the acc championship game, we can still get into the playoffs even with a close loss to Clemson.

Advertisement

Take off your glasses

1546922819385.png

I want some of whatever you’re drinking. Or smoking. Or snorting.

Advertisement
Back