I hope y’all give those 5 stars a break!

Bama would never have to pass the ball(just like Whisky) Bama would run for 500 just like BYU did to dIAZ

Advertisement
1546923021269.gif

You guys can switch Alabama’s uniforms with Miami’s and you couldn’t tell the difference! It’s ashame these guy couldn’t even make it a fair fight.

Advertisement
Our defense this year was better and faster than Bama... what's Happening to Bama is what happened to our Canes in the early 2000's ...where everyone wants to ride the wave of the hot team and you stop recruiting DOGS

Put on yours! If you guys think we can’t win next year with a little better coaching on offense I guess all hope has been crushed by the last regime!

We should win the Coarstal but will get beat down by Clemson and play in some mid tier bowl

we will get ****ted on by Clemson, bc our offense is **** and defense is on no way as good as Alabama's. We will loose by 40 or 50 points and mght score a field goal.
Nobody said anything about Clemson! Clemson was a man amongst boys! Taking candy from a child tonight.

Advertisement
Lol did Dabo just get a "Wet Willie" on live tv from one of his players?

Could you ever imagine Saban tolerating that ish?? No clue why players from South Florida'd wanna go play for the jerk.

Bama’s defense is inexcusably bad. Saban doesn’t like being embrashed that DC will probably be fired.

Our defense would have done a much better job vs. these guys. I can’t wait until next year.
Just like we handled the mighty Wisconsin

Advertisement
Its simple. The team with the best O-Line won tonight - and they were the two best in the nation.

The thing you have to notice was the same thing in High School; there is never a shortage of great skill players, but having an O-line to compliment them is what makes the difference.

Clemson did not let their young QB get rattled tonight, because their O-line picked up all the blitzes. And they ran the ball very effectively.

Against LSU, our O-Line couldn't pick up a blitz to save our lives. When you have shaky QB play, that's a recipe for failure

Bama will do the same thing to us, as well as Georgia, and probably Notre dame.
Not the way those clowns played tonight! One thing we will find out is that stars mean crap if you can’t coach them up!

If Diaz can get his offense to mirror the defense we can play with anybody. I will take SFL leftovers coach them up like JJ and Butch did. They didn’t chase stars. Get the 3 star SFL athletes coach them up to play like 4 and 5 stars! That was Miami’s bread and butter during our Championship days!

Advertisement
Our defense this year was better and faster than Bama... what's Happening to Bama is what happened to our Canes in the early 2000's ...where everyone wants to ride the wave of the hot team and you stop recruiting DOGS

Happens to everyone. FSU (jimbo ran off), UF (Meyer retired), OSU trowards the end of the tresses era.

Looking at Bama vs Clemson. You see the difference in culture. You can see Bama has a pro style culture. Frequent Coaching turnover, frequent roster turn over. Kids really don’t get to stay around long there. I mean Bama has signed nothing less than the 2nd best recruting class for the last 5 years. Why would they ever need to play multiple freshmen DBs?

Our talent with all the recruit misses look better than Bama tonight!

Our defense looks light years better than bama. How can they look so bad with all those 5 star athletes year in and year out? Where are they?

Our starting 11 on offense look on par with Bama except QB and he did not look like much tonight!

If we get the right OC we are not far from a winning program guys, from what I’m witnessing tonight.

I would say pass that but I’m not sure if I ever wanna feel this dumb 🤔

Not the way those clowns played tonight! One thing we will find out is that stars mean crap if you can’t coach them up!

If Diaz can get his offense to mirror the defense we can play with anybody. I will take SFL leftovers coach them up like JJ and Butch did. They didn’t chase stars. Get the 3 star SFL athletes coach them up to play like 4 and 5 stars! That was Miami’s bread and butter during our Championship days!
Ur delusional, bc when it comes to the trenches, u need good players

Delusional!!!

Advertisement
Back