I heard from a little birdie that Shaq hit Jarren today at practice...

Advertisement
I’m a put this in the category of the X-Files “I want to believe”

^^THIS^^

I normally NEVER put much credence in these "third party" reports...

BUT as game time approaches ......ANYTHING positive I hear about the Canes... no matter the source

“I want to believe”

Advertisement
So then Sasquatch shows up, and he says “mind if I play?” Zion then pancakes him on 3 straight reps and gets into a limo with the Illuminati and rides off.
You're almost right. According to my source, Jimmy Johnson showed up in a space ship and started unloading crates of bigfoot. The bigfoot were then asked to play DL to get our OL ready.

You've obviously never played organized football before. We would try and kill a muthafuker in practice just to make sure they knew what was coming. Defense gots to eat yo.

Go Canes!!!!!!!
Sure bro, especially on Wednesday - you must be a pop warner coach

Sure bro, especially on Wednesday - you must be a pop warner coach
Nah. Just played ball every year until I graduated from high school. I played HS ball for Merritt Island which is a big time program in the state and our Qb's were always free game when we lined up to scrimmage. Guess what. Wb's played bull in the ring as well. Never played college ball. But common sense screams that your QB better be able to know what it's like to take a hit before the season starts. So just stop trying to sound like you know WTF is happening on Greentree.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
Don't care how much bull in the ring you played at Merritt Island, there's not a Division I program in the country letting their
#1 Qb get lit up at practice.

Advertisement
Back