I heard from a little birdie that Shaq hit Jarren today at practice...

Lmfao. 3 days before his first game Manny is letting his all-american linebacker tee off on his QB1. & I’m the ******* easter bunny.
Grab your basket...........it's getting hoppy in here.....LOL.....backups at the ready.......crock of sh**, and bring your EGGS

Advertisement
panting.gif
Ohhh, like the fat chicks... nothing wrong with that i guess...

Advertisement
Is that supposed to be clever ? You sound like an uninformed moron. Go look up if the U.S. has tried to buy Greenland in the past. Look up if other countries, mainly Russia and China have an interest in Greenland as well. Take a good look at how acquiring Greenland would help the U.S. strategically. Maybe stop watching CNN while molesting that dog for 15 minutes and then get back to me...or don't...
I have beach front property in Iowa for sale. 2k per 5 acre lot. Already piped and wired lots. Retirement community for white supremacists and their supporters

Advertisement
I heard Peyton Matocha beat the living **** out of Tommy Kennedy in front of everyone. Jimmy Johnson said it was the most beautiful things his eyes had ever seen.

We. Are. Back. Gentlemennnnnnn!!!!! Leggooooo!!!!!

Advertisement
Heard from a friend (a pretty honest guy) that Manny let the D hit Jarren a bit today to get him ready, but not hurt. He said Shaq pounded him and Diaz *****ed at Shaq, "What are you doing?' Shaq said, "I am getting him ready for Sat.!" So Diaz said, "OK." Diaz then went to Jarren and said, "You better get away from Shaq when he is coming because he is going to hit you hard." Jarren said, "Bring it."

May not be true, I don't know. Just repeating what he said. Maybe if someone on CIS was at practice, they can say if true or not.

If true.....that is badass stuff right there. No one backing down.
Stupid if true, you're starter getting hit on a Wednesday practice serves absolutely no purpose

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back