I heard from a little birdie that Shaq hit Jarren today at practice...

You seem to have a thing about sexually molesting dogs, probably started in childhood... For gods sake get some help!
giphy.gif

*God's sake. It's possessive and the G is always capitalized .

Advertisement
I heard Peyton Matocha beat the living **** out of Tommy Kennedy in front of everyone. Jimmy Johnson said it was the most beautiful things his eyes had ever seen.

We. Are. Back. Gentlemennnnnnn!!!!! Leggooooo!!!!!
And Clay James took a video of it and posted it on instagram.

Stupid if true, you're starter getting hit on a Wednesday practice serves absolutely no purpose

You've obviously never played organized football before. We would try and kill a muthafuker in practice just to make sure they knew what was coming. Defense gots to eat yo.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Is that supposed to be clever ? You sound like an uninformed moron. Go look up if the U.S. has tried to buy Greenland in the past. Look up if other countries, mainly Russia and China have an interest in Greenland as well. Take a good look at how acquiring Greenland would help the U.S. strategically. Maybe stop watching CNN while molesting that dog for 15 minutes and then get back to me...or don't...
While the morons talk shiit... China will have an offer that the islanders can't refuse.

Go work on your jokes with Clancey after you 2 tag team the dog.
not a joke...PM me if you interested. your supreme overlord has approved sale of acreage to those who remain "loyal to the cause". special family plots available

Advertisement
Doubt our HC allowed our best LB to smack our true freshman starting QB a few days before playing our in-state rival.

Shaq needs to live up to the hype this year. Its year four. No more making tackles 6 yards down the field. No more playing at the ankles. No more 4 tackle games. I hope he can lead by example.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ, I come here to read about football and **** on the gator and get nothing but the political garbage I come to avoid. I swear if I catch any of you in public I'm going to tell your kids that Santa isn't real and that daddy's f**king the secretary. See how you guys like it when people ruin things you like.

That's just one other thing I admire about Shaq.

He's very sensitive to his QB's needs.

Including knocking him flat on his *** - in the interest of "preparation."
I didn’t know shaq has become our “coach” . He takes it upon himself to charge Williams and make a tackle. Then Diaz gets miffed at shaq and asks what he is doing. After explanation, Diaz says ok. I can almost guarantee you that ‘‘this story is s fabrication.

Advertisement
Lmfao. 3 days before his first game Manny is letting his all-american linebacker tee off on his QB1. & I’m the ******* easter bunny.
II need to have a word with you, Mr. Bunny. Those chocolate droppings you left on my yard this past Easter were terrible.

Advertisement
Back