I have been wrong about our closes in the past, BUT...

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
...I think CMR and Co. are going to pull off a great close and class this year. I don't know exactly who will be Canes on NLOI day, but I believe that we are going to be happy. These coaches are putting in the work, and I applaud them for it, and I think they will be rewarded for it.

Advertisement
...I think CMR and Co. are going to pull off a great close and class this year. I don't know exactly who will be Canes on NLOI day, but I believe that we are going to be happy. These coaches are putting in the work, and I applaud them for it, and I think they will be rewarded for it.

I hope you're right!

I'm with you Ibis Wingz. I feel this cloud of positivity with these coaches that are putting in the work. Great post, brother.

i agree, except for the part about being happy. Nothing will ever make this place happy.

Gotta get McFarland, Dean, one of Thomas/Smith, one of Pouncey/Harley, one of Henderson/Edwards/Herbert. Then it's a good close. Anything less will be disappointing. Anything more and my bung hole will quiver for a week. I agree with 100%. This has the feeling of those early 2000 classes where we start NSD in the 20s and finish in the top 10.

Advertisement
Agree completely with that sentiment, Wangz. All the losers who have been drowning in their estrogen laced tears about the WR position will suddenly get quiet.

LOL if you type it they will come... Man please yall mufuggas gonna be just like this come signing day
dogandboypraying.gif

If they dont come proceed to cuss them out or say they weren't raised right or blame the ****** crootin on coaches.

The glass half full guys will claim that we still have a **** of a crootin class and remind us of the guys who truly wanted to be canes and we didnt want anybody who didnt want to be canes anyway.

Been like this goin on what 11 years now?

We finish top 10 Im ecstatic
We finish top 15 im meh
We finish below 15 theres a problem

Last edited:
Hundred percent. I think we will be in the top ten classes come 2/2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
LOL if you type it they will come... Man please yall mufuggas gonna be just like this come signing day
dogandboypraying.gif

If they dont come proceed to cuss them out or say they weren't raised right or blame the ****** crootin on coaches.

The glass half full guys will claim that we still have a **** of a crootin class and remind us of the guys who truly wanted to be canes and we didnt want anybody who didnt want to be canes anyway.

We finish top 15 im meh

Good lord, can your mopey a$$ wait until NSD?

dogandboypraying.gif

We finish top 15 im meh

If i could I wouldnt be checking on here every day

dogandboypraying.gif

We finish top 15 im meh

No because he will still point out how his boy Jimbo and fsu still had a better class even if we finish top 10....

Advertisement
dogandboypraying.gif

We finish top 15 im meh

Verns "mopey" asss has been right more often than not. While a lot of you whatever's have been completely wrong. Completely wrong

dogandboypraying.gif

We finish top 15 im meh

No because he will still point out how his boy Jimbo and fsu still had a better class even if we finish top 10....

Is it not the truth though. Once againFSU will have a better class than Miami.

dogandboypraying.gif

We finish top 15 im meh

They always croot better then us..IF we finish top 10 im impressed if not its no different then what golden did

Advertisement
dogandboypraying.gif

We finish top 15 im meh

Is it not the truth though. Once againFSU will have a better class than Miami.
exactly...cant handle the truth...fck it we beat FSU nxt year anyways

I am not getting my hopes up just yet...but I am confident that a seasoned, successful coach like Richt can assure a much better signing day than what we've seen under Golden and Shannon which were historically trash. I don't expect a homerun, but I do expect a solid, workmanlike close that fills all of our slots...if Richt hits for the cycle, then give'em the crown, but a nice 3-of-4, 3 RBI day is a nice change of pace from the trash we've gotten late in the year. At least momentum is there and we are trending up on many recruits.

I am not getting my hopes up just yet...but I am confident that a seasoned, successful coach like Richt can assure a much better signing day than what we've seen under Golden and Shannon which were historically trash. I don't expect a homerun, but I do expect a solid, workmanlike close that fills all of our slots...if Richt hits for the cycle, then give'em the crown, but a nice 3-of-4, 3 RBI day is a nice change of pace from the trash we've gotten late in the year. At least momentum is there and we are trending up on many recruits.
Good post. Agree with everything you said.

Advertisement
Back