I have been wrong about our closes in the past, BUT...

...I think CMR and Co. are going to pull off a great close and class this year. I don't know exactly who will be Canes on NLOI day, but I believe that we are going to be happy. These coaches are putting in the work, and I applaud them for it, and I think they will be rewarded for it.

i agree, except for the part about being happy. Nothing will ever make this place happy.

I like it that way, builds champions.

True. Happy people don't strive worth a ****. Problem is, we aren't players. What we need is a way to make the team ****y while we're all real happy.

Advertisement
LOL if you type it they will come... Man please yall mufuggas gonna be just like this come signing day
dogandboypraying.gif

If they dont come proceed to cuss them out or say they weren't raised right or blame the ****** crootin on coaches.

The glass half full guys will claim that we still have a **** of a crootin class and remind us of the guys who truly wanted to be canes and we didnt want anybody who didnt want to be canes anyway.

Been like this goin on what 11 years now?

We finish top 10 Im ecstatic
We finish top 15 im meh
We finish below 15 theres a problem

Vernon, let's make a deal. If we crack the top 10 on NSD, you release the first ever Bright Visions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL if you type it they will come... Man please yall mufuggas gonna be just like this come signing day
dogandboypraying.gif

If they dont come proceed to cuss them out or say they weren't raised right or blame the ****** crootin on coaches.

The glass half full guys will claim that we still have a **** of a crootin class and remind us of the guys who truly wanted to be canes and we didnt want anybody who didnt want to be canes anyway.

Been like this goin on what 11 years now?

We finish top 10 Im ecstatic
We finish top 15 im meh
We finish below 15 theres a problem

Vernon, let's make a deal. If we crack the top 10 on NSD, you release the first ever Bright Visions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about he just goes back to the Noles bad for good?

Weve had top 15 classes under Shannon and Golden, Unless we finish top 10 I see no difference in crootin

Randy had the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] class one year, how'd that workout?

When? 08?

Randy's first class was extremely highly ranked. Not sure if any of the services had it ranked #1 , but a lot had it in the top 4 or so. I remember being very excited about it. It seems to have been vastly overrated.

We has like 34 commits that year... several didnt even make it in

I don't we finished in the top 10 in stars per commit that year.
It was around 3.4+/-

Advertisement
what I am gonna like is if we close like I think will with smith, Harley, Thomas, hebert, McFarland, Edwards, dean and Henderson people on this board will finally be able to find there balls and should all apologize to coach richt as his staff.

Gotta get McFarland, Dean, one of Thomas/Smith, one of Pouncey/Harley, one of Henderson/Edwards/Herbert. Then it's a good close. Anything less will be disappointing. Anything more and my bung hole will quiver for a week. I agree with 100%. This has the feeling of those early 2000 classes where we start NSD in the 20s and finish in the top 10.

dude shut the h*** up!!

That's intelligent for a mongoloid. Good post lil guy.

Gotta get McFarland, Dean, one of Thomas/Smith, one of Pouncey/Harley, one of Henderson/Edwards/Herbert. Then it's a good close. Anything less will be disappointing. Anything more and my bung hole will quiver for a week. I agree with 100%. This has the feeling of those early 2000 classes where we start NSD in the 20s and finish in the top 10.

dude shut the h*** up!!

That's intelligent for a mongoloid. Good post lil guy.

telling you not to sweat, we cant change nothing, but we can good vibe it. that's all keep your pants on....

Advertisement
I expect to be quite happy overall but there's sure to be a tough pill or two to swallow.

When Herbert, Edwards, Slaton, Henderson all sign with UF we'll all be wondering wtf is going on down here locally.

But closing with McFarland, Thomas, Dean, Harley will make things seem just fine.

I expect to be quite happy overall but there's sure to be a tough pill or two to swallow.

When Herbert, Edwards, Slaton, Henderson all sign with UF we'll all be wondering wtf is going on down here locally.

But closing with McFarland, Thomas, Dean, Harley will make things seem just fine.

Those guys will rue the day they chose UF. They should contact Cronkrite and Scarlett and ask them if they are happy with their decision to go to UF.

Advertisement

i see this as very possible & also concerning. but, im hopeful those days are behind us now with Richt in charge

Feels like Richt and this staff have made up a lot of ground from the standpoint of earning the trust of these local kids. Even the one's who'll likely end up elsewhere have nothing negative to say about Miami.

If we close:
Mcfarlad
Dean
Thomas
Henderson
Herbit

The class moves up to a B-

If we also get:
Smith
Edwards

Class is a B+

Add an unexpected highly regarded DT and we are talking A- territory

Advertisement

HAHAHAHA edwards and Herbert are all canes and Henderson most likely will be as well. Slanton is just an idiot. UM is going to a top 5-8 class no doubt.

Advertisement
Back