I have 100% confidence in our run D this season

You are becoming the leading candidate for our new graduate assistant OC position if you keep trying to justify that title of this thread with those year end closing sale stats.

It's like trying to say the malls were busy all year when you average out how much traffic came thru the malls in November and December.
Average the whole season if you like slick, still a top 20 run defense @ 3.5 ypc, I'm good with that...… Now our Pass D, it made some pretty "average" QBs look like Baker Mayfield, that was the weak link IMO

We won't agree, you can't understand stats, so I'm gonna let it go Calvin, we both want Miami to win, that's the bottom line I guess

Advertisement

Simpson
---------------------

Kul

As you can see, Coach Kul has a huge emphasis on techniques that avoid engaging lineman. He dedicates most of his drills to rip moves and swim moves. The drills are reinforced with repetition using the TECHNIQUES said coach believes in. The fact that you think i cant learn this from these videos is laughable at best.

Coach Simpson shows more of a dedication to engagement/and awareness without reckless penetration. I think his techniques fit Diaz defense better.

Im not replying to you after this, dude. Ive officially destroyed your entire argument. Keep typing and get beat tf up when we meat tf up, hoe.

This.

Im with you man but your second question about what we think/thought about the pass defense is a direct correlation with our run defense. We'll have a better guage on our pass defense once the safeties v are not concerned with having to clean the run defense. You one of the smart posters on here, you kjowcand i know a championship defense cannot have a safety being the leading tackler, that just cant happen.

Coach richt kind of didnt mind coach kool leaving in order for us to get better. Our tackles for lost might go down, but as long as we become more stout against the run, teams will have to start adjusting, last year offenses became to balanced against us, im not not good with a top 20 defense or 3.5yrds a carry, you do realize that's giving up a first down every 3 carries, and that 3.5 is a direct correlation to our 3rd down defense.

Once we start stopping the run, everything else will start to fall in line. This Is UM brotha, a top 20 defense and 3.5yrds against avg is not what made this University Great, ill give you this, that top 20 defense and 3.5 is a sign that we are on our way, but i dont compare our defenses to other Universities, i compare our defenses to other UM defenses that snuffed out plenty college offenses. We have the standard cause we are the standard.

One of the highest compliments i ever heard someone say about our defense was bobby bowden, when they were interviewing him during one of those pregame hype videos and bobby said when asked about our defense he said "Miami plays defense like they invented the dogggum thang" than he immediately said "we play good defense too now, mickey andrews and the boys" something like that, but Miami they're just tuff. It was either said i think before the game where SEAN TAYLOR had about 6 or 7 picks that game or the next year pregame.

You really made yourself look like a fool. I went to camps with my kids and you learn alot about coaches technique coaching at these camps and the videos of the camps. Really a bad look fella.
1. Actually know WTF you're talking about before chiming into a discussion that did not include you.
2. He stated that Simpson has different DL technique whereas our DT will be attacking but better under control.
3. If you knew a THING about football then you'd know his statement is asinine & senseless.
4. You think I look bad because you're a neophyte when it comes to football.
5. An attacking interior DL is just that...you think Coach Kool taught guys to attack but be out of control? LOL That's represents the opposite of what that moron said Simpson teaches
6. I have a litany of coaching tapes where coaches are going over their technique, philosophy, etc. The issue here is that Coach Simpson hasn't made any of those videos. I know bc I coach and our guys are waiting on his tape...and that poster hasn't been to a camp. He posted YouTube videos so he like you don't know jack ****.
7. STFU.

Advertisement
1. Actually know WTF you're talking about before chiming into a discussion that did not include you.
2. He stated that Simpson has different DL technique whereas our DT will be attacking but better under control.
3. If you knew a THING about football then you'd know his statement is asinine & senseless.
5. An attacking interior DL is just that...you think Coach Kool taught guys to attack but be out of control? LOL That's represents the opposite of what that moron said Simpson teaches
6. I have a litany of coaching tapes where coaches are going over their technique, philosophy, etc. The issue here is that Coach Simpson hasn't made any of those videos. I know bc I coach and our guys are waiting on his tape...and that poster hasn't been to a camp. He posted YouTube videos so he like you don't know jack ****.
7. STFU.
a bunch of filler with no substance.

you talking what you know and what you have but where is your proof?

i provided substance behind my claim. whats taught in drills is everything. youre a coach so you should know that. how you gonna discredit it with no evidence?

youre such a fraud. all you did was list what i said and say " its wrong".

you dumb af man. 🚮

Canezum5 must be a.k.a. cavalier, lol, yeah man, now how did i know Insanez1 was I-talian, hat makes it even more funnier, his comments told it all, like you said, he blaming the players, when it was obvious from game 1 the moron's didnt have it. Yeah, his "get out" big sister always coming to his aide once the heat started flying, than those clowns wanted to keep blocking my post as if they were the only ones with the internet, like you said, he probably smashed, LOL, good for him. I wasnt tampering down a damyum thing, they thought they were going to have it sweet and take shots on the sneak tip without nobody saying nothing. Yeah man, let the felka's know what's, you was one of the only ones who kept it 100 as well, LoL, always good to know when you aint got to look over in the fox hole and wonder who over their and see somebody else putting out strong content. They jacked it up, they kept going out on a limb with a saw, i take it that sight is done.

nah man. im Uchamps. lol. although im glad you assumed i was Cav cuz cav knew his football. but he never met up with us at any of the games.

for the third time. Joshua vs Wilder?

With all this being said this D is built on attacking the BALL in packs with crazed stunt packages up front and arriving with mean intentions for turn overs , DB's can play man hope so and camouflage rotating zone coverages .

This combination with occasional corner blitzes with others blitz packages will surly cause issues and constant check offs.

GOCANES

a bunch of filler with no substance.

you talking what you know and what you have but where is your proof?

i provided substance behind my claim. whats taught in drills is everything. youre a coach so you should know that. how you gonna discredit it with no evidence?

youre such a fraud. all you did was list what i said and say " its wrong".

you dumb af man. 🚮

You didn’t provide anything of substance & your statement on what Simpson teaches in compared to Kool is absolute comedy. No one can determine anything from a 3 minute YouTube video.

Did you put your red nose on today? Don’t forget that.

Advertisement
I am not worried about our Defense at all.
Hopefully they can take another step forward and score off the turnovers they create. If they do they will be truly dominant.

I am not worried about our Defense at all.
Hopefully they can take another step forward and score off the turnovers they create. If they do they will be truly dominant.
Did you watch the last 3 games of the season and see what opposing QBs did to our defense?

and you're still not worried?

I'm quietly confident those 3 games were outliers, but to say I'm not worried, that would be me lying

U U U U U U U U-chammmmmppps, i was thinking it wasnt cav, when i went back and read the post, what up Brotha. But what got me was when you asked the boxing question, cause only 3 of us would talk boxing, me, you and cav. As fsr as the fight goes, deontay kind of fights and swings like his last name, all wild-in-er. It's been working for him thus far tho. You know Joshua, is a lil better technically and been hanging round the mayweather camp in times past. If he tightens up his defense, he throws better straight shots, the longer the fight goes, i favor wilder, but to me Joshua will have to win that before the 6th round, otherwise, wild gone take it home.

Sheldon Richardson, Steve Martin, CJ Moseley, Terry beckner jr, Ricky hatley, josh Augusta, lucas Vincent, and various others.

Coach Kul talks Josh Augusta's development

Go Canes

PS : don't ever attempt to come for me again please! When adults are speaking listen up an learn.
And how many are pros? did not recognize
7. STFU.
You truly are a tool and I am embarrased that you are a Cane fan. You attack folks and make conclusions with no data even when you have been shown up. Just leave or cheer for the Canes. Take your pick. Glad to meet with you any time keyboard warrior. GTFOH

Advertisement
Advertisement
U U U U U U U U-chammmmmppps, i was thinking it wasnt cav, when i went back and read the post, what up Brotha. But what got me was when you asked the boxing question, cause only 3 of us would talk boxing, me, you and cav. As fsr as the fight goes, deontay kind of fights and swings like his last name, all wild-in-er. It's been working for him thus far tho. You know Joshua, is a lil better technically and been hanging round the mayweather camp in times past. If he tightens up his defense, he throws better straight shots, the longer the fight goes, i favor wilder, but to me Joshua will have to win that before the 6th round, otherwise, wild gone take it home.

Yeah, you know Cav didnt like to argue too much. Me and you were the only ones to actually debate paul(Canez1) heavily. He actually reminds me a lot of a poster on this board that goes by the name "Franchise".

Man, we took heat on a few boards for that bashing Golden and Donofrio. It was amazing how many people forgot what Cane football looked like. Actually thought he would be able to use NE principles on SE players.

Yeah, you hurri, and cav use to be on that boxing tip. I learned a lot from those convos bro.

I been wanti ng to know what you thought about the new regime but i already knew youd approve of Richt. especially the 305 Richt. I can tell he is markedly different. The bomb on 4th and 4 in the notre dame game was all i needed to see to know he wants to win and badly.

Ill make sure I tell Hurriphin what you said about Wilder. Im sure he will agree. I personally think Wilder dominates him beginning to end.

He's unorthodox sure.. but those punches hurt bad man. lol

Me and him have met up a few times at games and for a few beers. you need to stop bullshiddin and get up with us mayne!!

And how many are pros? did not recognize

You truly are a tool and I am embarrased that you are a Cane fan. You attack folks and make conclusions with no data even when you have been shown up. Just leave or cheer for the Canes. Take your pick. Glad to meet with you any time keyboard warrior. GTFOH

SAND

Did you watch the last 3 games of the season and see what opposing QBs did to our defense?

and you're still not worried?

I'm quietly confident those 3 games were outliers, but to say I'm not worried, that would be me lying
I think we are bringing back a lot of good players on Defense and we have lots of good recruits coming in.
We have leaders at all three levels. I think we will take a step forward and improve.
There's lots of fans all around the Nation who wish that they could say the same thing. We are loaded.

Uchamps, you already know i was straight when we got coach richt, he got goon in em man, competitor to the core. Plus he back home now and for real, he was gone so long once he got back here, he instantly remembered why championships were won here. He knows you dont have instill configence at UM, you just have to put it in the right system, get out the wzy and watch us do our thang thang. Before richt got here tho, i was hype once julio frenk got the job, cause i knew real quick under him, the moron regime was running on fumes. Reminded me of this scene right here, starts at the 4:01mark but especially @4:19, that's how julio got at the last regime once he tried fake like it wasnt him.

Coach richt not faking or scared to play anybody, and he has alot to prove too, for starters, he never won a national championship as a headcoach, than you got people feeling like he not a national championship headcoach. In alot of ways, he not trying to see kirby smart win a national championship before he does, he'd be happy for the players he recruited but as a competitor come on. Than he knows the Blue print is here, but it's nothing like being a national championship headcoach at UM, cause itll place him where he belongs and to be respected among the grearts. I luv how he got tired of standing their watching tool box and the rest of the d-linemen keep getting yoked out against wisconsin and he went off, and told the other fella's get off me, lol! Than it still bothers him that he didnt beat out jim kelly for the starting job, lol.

We in good hands, coach richt dont like soft teams, you see how he handled the gerald willis situation, real beautiful, thats why he still here cause he understands he with real family now. The jersey shore ***--gots would've been done crucified that man and ruined his career. So yeah man, no more weight gain talk, and trust the process bs, only real coach talk. Like when he said when he got here, "we dont have any receivers that can blow by people" i know stacy coley thinking, hold on, let me step my game up, but that got fixed real quick. You already coach rumph and coach dugans are goons, the 2yrs, our receivers have been putting on a blocking clinic. I get hype how i use to when soldinger use to coach the runningbacks and how they blocked, that's how i get watching our receivers. You wanna get hype, go back and watch that play where Ahmon scored that touchdown on west virginia in the bowl game, you get hyped just seeing mark walton and coley show up in the frame cause you know what they coming to, but to see coley block that man all the way out of bounds after richard was already in the endzone, comical! Coach dugans got them boys understanding that blocking is fun but a main key in the running game. We already know the work coach rumph doing. Coach searels, still in wait and see mode, but we should start seeing signs and by next year, if healthy, we should be well on our way with a strong o-line.

But yeah man if wilder connects, anthony gone have problems, but if ant stays in the pocket, he'll be able to avoid alot of em, we'll see how it pays out, but both guys get tired quick though. Honestly, although wilder be winning, im not impressed by his boxing style, he would've gotten ate-n-up not to long ago, he coming along at the right time in boxing, holyfield would've had a field day with him cause he would've just stayed on the inside in his chest!

Advertisement
Back