CFB I don't want to hear 5 year rebuild ever again..

Thats all Im sayin, it is dam impressive, we got ALOT of corches who are mad too, because they highway robbing these schools and being highest paid state employees.. these colleges better start asking these corches if they got Louie.. Some get mad tho, I wonder why :kypowcc:
Bro that wasn't impressive. A good defense good offense stomps them. Did you really watch the game TCU had no defense n no pressure on the QB. Now I'm proud of prime. But come on bro. Let's not over react like they beat a good defense

Last edited:
Advertisement
Since when Colorado had an easy schedule? Before Coach Sanders arrival, Colorado was every opponent homecoming game.
Both can be true. There’s a reason the spread was 21. Colorado has been trash forever. Their offense looked really good today. I glanced at the schedule and they really don’t play anyone. Only tough games left are Utah, USC, Oregon, and maybe UCLA

That has nothing to do with it
As far as what an individual has the ability to control it’s more than nothing to do with it

If recruits see negativity they’re seeing most fan bases go “omg coach sanders” rn. It’s not nothing imo

Advertisement
Colorado turned their roster over at a 90% clip in one offseason.

Miami had like an 80% turnover after a second offseason.

The lesson to be learned is just rid yourself of the trash as soon as possible. The transfer portal now lets that happen nearly immediately, and not through attrition. Michigan State finished in the nation's Top 10 in 2021. TCU made the national title game in 2022. Its very possible, but you need to make a lot of changes.

This is a business. Not a charity. If you stink, you gotta go.

I believe if Mario had a hot tub time machine, he'd purge that roster going into the 2022 season...

There is a middle ground here. Tip your cap to Sanders for winning a game nobody really expected him to win.
Also give credit to his son who looked phenomenal.

But it is just one game. They could lose next week against Nebraska for all we know.

I can't stand Deion. Like at all.

He deserves credit for what he did today. There's no reason Colorado should be able to beat TCU like that game 1 with that many new kids and limited practice time in college.

Advertisement
I'm not shocked the Deion jocksniffers would be out in full force after this game. TCU lost a ton of talent from last year, and they have never been a strong recruiting school. As I said in another thread, they don't reload, they rebuild. A team that couldn't stop anyone last year still can't, and they had two turnovers deep in the redzone, as well as a missed FG. That's 9 points MINIMUM that they botched. You want to buy the fool's gold, be my guest, but it's obvious that CU is better than they were last year, but they aren't a team that can compete with most teams with a pulse. Congrats, they are going to be a 5 win team, in a terrible conference. That is, if Hunter stays healthy...

Coach Prime took one off season.....
Great win by Deion, the buffs, and staff, but truth is, even though TCU defense couldn’t stop a parked car with no gas in it, they still should have won by at least 10. They had 3-4 red zone possessions end up with either a turnover (one of which was an incredible int, by Hunter) or a missed FG. Nobody picked CU to win this game, so it was a big win…. but we ain’t even got thru a half of the season yet…. and they still could have and maybe, should have lost.

Advertisement
I don’t abhor Deion like some here. He’s doing him on his terms and I can respect that.

BUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME the amount of traction he gets on this board baffles me. Especially by people who claim to hate him so much. Don’t watch him or his team. If I had to guess Colorado’s board doesn’t discuss Miami to this degree.

The coverage he gets in here (multiple threads) is a bit odd to me.

I'm not shocked the Deion jocksniffers would be out in full force after this game. TCU lost a ton of talent from last year, and they have never been a strong recruiting school. As I said in another thread, they don't reload, they rebuild. A team that couldn't stop anyone last year still can't, and they had two turnovers deep in the redzone, as well as a missed FG. That's 9 points MINIMUM that they botched. You want to buy the fool's gold, be my guest, but it's obvious that CU is better than they were last year, but they aren't a team that can compete with most teams with a pulse. Congrats, they are going to be a 5 win team, in a terrible conference. That is, if Hunter stays healthy...

Congratulating 5 wins in a terrible conference…

You go girl

Advertisement
They'll win more then 5 games bro. The whole conference have no defense. They'll be in a shoot out Just about every week. I'll give them 6 maybe 7. 8 at the most

Advertisement
Back