CFB I don't want to hear 5 year rebuild ever again..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro he played a tcu team that couldn't stop your momma from running her mouth. Just like you. Now please STFU 😡
I just made a post and you want to get personal for what reason, TCU just was in championship game but you got a cape flapping ASAP for them boys.. Go on TCU board and cape for them and see what they say, I really wonder why some hate on what I said.. Its dam impressive maybe there is another reason I dont get.. Dudes get personal dont know what my mom goin thru cuz what?? :kypowcc:

Advertisement
It's one game, but I don't think ANYONE had TCU losing this one. Shocked the **** out of me.
Thats all Im sayin, it is dam impressive, we got ALOT of corches who are mad too, because they highway robbing these schools and being highest paid state employees.. these colleges better start asking these corches if they got Louie.. Some get mad tho, I wonder why :kypowcc:

Advertisement
I just made a post and you want to get personal for what reason, TCU just was in championship game but you got a cape flapping ASAP for them boys.. Go on TCU board and cape for them and see what they say, I really wonder why some hate on what I said.. Its dam impressive maybe there is another reason I dont get.. Dudes get personal dont know what my mom goin thru cuz what?? :kypowcc:
That wasn't personal at all. I was being sarcastic young man. I watch the game. They couldn't stop nobody. Nor could Colorado. We don't hate on you for what you said. I think you forgot'. This a canes board bro.

That TCU defense looked like the Middle Tennessee State game. Talk about falling off from last year. Embarrassing. No tackling or tackling your man forward quite a skill set

Advertisement
Some of you guys are more hormonal than pregnant females.

What does whatever some other coach did today have to do with Miami, and Mario.

I’ll tell you what: absolutely nothing.

People here are so preoccupied with three toes. They either wanna bash him 24/7, or want to kneel in front of him and suck his ****. Get a ******* hold of yourselves. He had a great win today, again what the **** does that have to do with us? Also, let’s let the season play out before we either destroy or crown someone.

That wasn't personal at all. I was being sarcastic young man. I watch the game. They couldn't stop nobody. Nor could Colorado. We don't hate on you for what you said. I think you forgot'. This a canes board bro.
Everybody watching games today.. We played last night, you dont like my post a million other cane post we can discuss in here.. We always have topics on here especially during weeks we dont play on saturday.. Them boys went in there and got the W

Tired Over It GIF by Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham

Advertisement
Back