CFB I don't want to hear 5 year rebuild ever again..

TCU brought back 10 starters from a team that made it to the CFP with a bunch of 3* talent. Less surprised that Colorado won and more surprised that TCU defense was as bad as it was. Colorado did nothing special and their talent level is extremely lacking. Add in the lack of trench players on both sides of the ball and they are still a 3-4 win team.

Advertisement
That TCU defense looked like the Middle Tennessee State game. Talk about falling off from last year. Embarrassing. No tackling or tackling your man forward quite a skill set

Last years Defense had mostly Gary Pattersons players.A lot of those guys are gone now and Dykes is replacing them.

Big difference when it comes to Patterson and Dykes where Defense is involved..

Advertisement
Come on…that was a **** of a win. TCU is a well coached team, a top 20 program for sure and they went in and got a road win
Let’s not understate it, they were 21 point dogs and they delivered the goods
Simply overrated. That's why I hate pre season polls. They lost a lot of players from last yr.

QB matters. I dont think the 2 are close. Lincoln used a similar strategy that worked last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall *** for calling him coach prime
Adult Swim GIF by The Boondocks

Advertisement
Welp... I'll take the egg on my face.. Didn't think CU had a chance in **** of winning this game but they did.... Don't know what happens from here on out with them but they shoved it down a lot of peoples throats today , mine included as stated.... Can't knock a team for winning... They got on the field and won the game...

Advertisement
Back