I don't think Manny understands the gravity of the situation he's in

Advertisement
2 things:

1. Diaz is not a leader like Orgeron or even Richt and Golden.

2. No one is hiring a guy with no football experience or recruiting acumen to be a position coach. He will either get another G5 DC job or...coach high school?
Agree, his only saving grace would be from ironically Mullen who would probably hire him again as D coordinator when we fire him. That is if grantham isn’t there anymore.

Yes, he does. His biggest liability is he thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and he arrogantly thinks he knows how to fix it. If this guy came with a real pedigree, then he gets time. He has no pedigree.

He pulled a Randy Shannon who hired Patrick Nix because as Randy said Patrick was one step ahead of him. Same philosophy that Diaz used in hiring Enos. Great he did a year with Saban but he ran the most ridiculous offensive scheme with a group who kids who could not run a power run, slow developing play action scheme. When you pull in a guy like Stroud who has been out of positioning coaching for years, then you don't have a wide enough net within your "Rolodex".

Manure thinks he knows more than anyone, so why change what he is doing. He is willing to go down, doing things his way, even if it means getting fired in the future. All you have to do is listen to him throwing other people under the bus, after a game.

He’s a G5 position guy. Not sure why any HC would want him considering he though his last HC under the bus

Advertisement
Yes, he does. His biggest liability is he thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and he arrogantly thinks he knows how to fix it. If this guy came with a real pedigree, then he gets time. He has no pedigree.

He pulled a Randy Shannon who hired Patrick Nix because as Randy said Patrick was one step ahead of him. Same philosophy that Diaz used in hiring Enos. Great he did a year with Saban but he ran the most ridiculous offensive scheme with a group who kids who could not run a power run, slow developing play action scheme. When you pull in a guy like Stroud who has been out of positioning coaching for years, then you don't have a wide enough net within your "Rolodex".

Not disagreeing with you but Stroud was a last minute position coach replacement after Jess Simpson went back to the NFL.

Manny will get a job in marketing somewhere
Or head of pr

That’s his only real strength

Not disagreeing with you but Stroud was a last minute position coach replacement after Jess Simpson went back to the NFL.

Yes, and a knee jerk reaction, because they coached together for Amato. I get that Patrick was not available but at least make some calls.

I get the Manny hate and I’m on board with firing him if by some miracle that happens, but let’s not rewrite history and pretend he was a loser DC that nobody wanted. He did a **** of a job at La Tech, Miss St, and Miami after his failed tenure at Texas so he revamped his career enough into getting the HC position at Temple. UM has proven to be too much for him.

Your chico, Manny, brought the discontent upon himself! And correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't your chico, Manny, say that Miami's offense was going to be a up scale, high octane, fast paced offense this season, after the 2018 dismal offensive showing. dUh.

Advertisement
I guess little by little we're finding out Manny is not too bright. I could be wrong but I don't have faith he will right the ship before the BOT moves on him and James.

Your chico, Manny, brought the discontent upon himself! And correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't your chico, Manny, say that Miami's offense was going to be a up scale, high octane, fast paced offense this season, after the 2018 dismal offensive showing. dUh.
What’s your point? And why are you calling him my “chico?” Wtf? I stated that I think he should be let go. No problem with that. All I’m saying is people are saying he was a washed up D coordinator when he was hired at Miami which isn’t the case.

Let’s give him a chance. He fired half the team when he came in. He may do some more after the season is over and the EE have entered.

HuH! The only team in 21st Century " major football " to be a solid DOUBLE-DIGIT favorite in FOUR games and lose THREE of those games! And may I remind you that those games were all in the comfy confines of HRS and Miami's old stomping grounds. And dig this too. Miami NARROWLY and may I say, LUCKILY defeated Central Michigan. A CM squad starting a 2nd string QB, who happen to be a CONVERTED running back! duh.

By the way, here's an example of a very good HC and a legitimate Top 12 program and how they BOUNCED BACK after an unthinkable lost. Wisconsin was also a double-digit favorite and were beaten by Illinois. ILLINOIS! Yet, Coach Cryst bounced back, along with the team, and now their playing in another Big 10 championship game.

So yes, it's embarrassing for Miami to lose to both FIU, for the first time in school history, and to lose to Duke two seasons in a row. The first time that's happened since joining the ACC.

Now get the FUNK outta' my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Briles isn’t his father as we saw this year. Reportedly Lane stripped him of play calling. It’s not a big deal to get a guy with from FAU to FSU.

Compare that with the hire Coach O made at PASSING GAME coordinator. Not even OC.
Joe Brady wasnt even a position coach with the Saints.

Briles was in high demand and was coming from Houston, not FAU.

The big question is whether he was responsible for keeping our most potent D lineman on the bench for the first 3 games.

Advertisement
The ONLY chance Manny has is to go find some great asst. to surround himself with.Only problem is he doesn’t have the Rolodex or respect from success to do this and is going to be seen as a deadman walking.

Those things and the fact they would be working for a HC that any coordinator worth a sHT would be more qualified to be the HC than Manny is.

thats the bottom line. People think getting rid of enos will fix things. What OC worth his salt will want to coach for a disaster for a lame duck coach? Answer - none

He fired the other side of the ball and kept all of his unqualified friends.
Easy to fire people he didn’t hire and are not a reflection of his **** judgment. Firing Enos and the rest of the offensive staff after one year is him admitting failure in his most important decisions.

Last edited:
Cop out. You just leave a little emoji without answering my questions. You don’t deal in facts you just want to be the loudest mouth breather in the room. Again, why is he my chico? What exactly are you referring to?

Advertisement
Back