I do not want @ErickMarreroU around anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
...of our cot**** recruits! Dude was playing footsie with Henderson, and he went to UF, and now he is mugging for pics with Josh Jobe and some people are saying that Jobe will sign elsewhere.

Advertisement
200w.gif

...of our cot**** recruits! Dude was playing footsie with Henderson, and he went to UF, and now he is mugging for pics with Josh Jobe and some people are saying that Jobe will sign elsewhere.

Please tell me he's not tweeting roll tide emojis to Jobe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can understand why the elite kids left when the last goober was running the show, but now that we have a respectable coaching staff hopefully the culture really changes and kids continue to buy in.

Can't really fathom growing up in Miami and having the chance to help to turn the program around while representing your family and friends while playing in arguably the best rivalry in college football every year but choosing to go play for a bunch of cousin-f*cking hicks.... But you know what they say $ talks, hopefully Jobe sees the light and sticks.

row tide.jpg

Advertisement
Can we confirm whether or not the following emoji has been loaded into Marrero's phone?:

images.png

Advertisement
Marrero the one that tried ruining Reed's commitment last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back