I do not want @ErickMarreroU around anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
[MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION], I started this thread as a goof. I figured people would take it that way. I apologize for any grief I caused by starting this thread.

Keep working on your craft.

[MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION] you are clearly missing the point sir. No biggie.

I see your point, but there's no need to ridicule and disrespect me when you have no idea who i am.

How in the world am I ridiculing or disrespecting you? I even made it a point that YOU are NOT the problem at all.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WROTE..........

"Man, I'm not bashing the kid at all. He will live and learn, no biggie.

I was just stating my opinion on a very specific issue that I have a problem with. HE is not the problem at all."

[MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION] you are clearly missing the point sir. No biggie.

I see your point, but there's no need to ridicule and disrespect me when you have no idea who i am.

How in the world am I ridiculing or disrespecting you? I even made it a point that YOU are NOT the problem at all.

I was just stating my opinion on a very specific issue that I have a problem with. HE is not the problem at all."

Honest question [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] so do you have a prob when Pete does the same thing?

Advertisement

Honest question [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] so do you have a prob when Pete does the same thing?

I have a problem when ANY reporter does it and that was my entire point. Erick just happened to be the name attached to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back