I do not want @ErickMarreroU around anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Marrero's reaction to reading this thread:

giphy.jpg

If YOU were an elite prospect and a high school "reporter" leaked your info & took away from your moment, how would you feel?

You ever think maybe these kids tell "reporters" false info, because they know they are going to blow their load all over a message board or Twitter?

** I'm not trying to bash the kid either, that's just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If YOU were an elite prospect and a high school "reporter" leaked your info & took away from your moment, how would you feel?

You ever think maybe these kids tell "reporters" false info, because they know they are going to blow their load all over a message board or Twitter?

His cousin hinted to him committing multiple times on this and another board during that week and he got the info from the cousin most likely so he didn't "leak" anything technically

His cousin hinted to him committing multiple times on this and another board during that week and he got the info from the cousin most likely so he didn't "leak" anything technically

Do you really think that he was the first one to know this info?!?!!? Fugg no, he was the first one to spill the beans.

That's NOT a plug. That's a leaky faucet.

[TWEET]835652758606917634[/TWEET]

Do you really think that he was the first one to know this info?!?!!? Fugg no, he was the first one to spill the beans.

I mean people do that all the time, regardless you have people who think they are right justifying their actions of bashing recruits. I would have to say that's far worse than what Erick said... Thing is his cousin was even saying it on message boards so it isn't THAT big of a deal... I think people love to just bash the young kid because it feeds into their dumb a55 ego on here man.. not talking about you but to the rest Erick is a **** kid. We are adults act like it... people bashing him for no reason man

Last edited:
Advertisement
The dude is what, 17 years old?

Is CIS a business or an extra curricular? Get your **** together, owners...

Chill dude. We're talking about a 16-17 year old kid hear, not a professional journalist. I think it's fine to give him constructive criticism, and of course I definitely agree these prospects should not have their announcements spoiled.

But still, bashing a high school kid is not a good look for any grown man

Chill dude. We're talking about a 16-17 year old kid hear, not a professional journalist. I think it's fine to give him constructive criticism, and of course I definitely agree these prospects should not have their announcements spoiled.

If CIS is to take itself serious then they wouldn't employ (or allow free range) to a 17 year old. Either use him in a restricted manner or don't use him at all.

I'm sure Pete has bigger sights than where he is now. Hiring a junior in high school is not how you get there.

If CIS is to take itself serious then they wouldn't employ (or allow free range) to a 17 year old. Either use him in a restricted manner or don't use him at all.

I'm sure Pete has bigger sights than where he is now. Hiring a junior in high school is not how you get there.

How tf do you think pete got on as a recruiting writer? When everyone was at caneinsider Pete was in highschool too providing info and stuff.

Advertisement

Nobody is forcing you to be here.

Man, I'm not bashing the kid at all. He will live and learn, no biggie.

I was just stating my opinion on a very specific issue that I have a problem with. HE is not the problem at all.

Cool, except Erick doesn't have to go through the same learning lessons Pete went through. If they limit Erick to a more limited role for CIS then he doesn't make these public mistakes. Let him be Petes inside source.

Why have him learn on the job publicly and possibly tarnish CIS?

Advertisement
I get that Marrero is young, and his crimes aren't serious compared to real life ****. But just like every other kid regardless of whatever path he may be on, we can't just give them a pass due to age when they do dumb ****. We need to teach these youngins the way of the righteous man.

Now I ask, is Erick trying to be a Miami reporter? or just a regular football reporter. His name is [MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION] so I'm guessing he's trying to be down with the local team. So Erick, what the **** is this bytch **** all about?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Stop flirting kid. They will respect you more in the long run if you show you have a backbone. That doesn't mean you have to bash any kid for not coming to the U, but the gator emojis and all that extra **** ain't cool bruh. At least not if you trying to ride with the U.

I won't represent everyone "bashing" him in this thread but I don't blame him whatsoever. This is all new to him. "Journalism", publicly opining on recruits, writing pieces, etc... It wouldn't be normal to not have bump in the roads. But CIS is pretty legit to have a 17 year old learning on the job.

He's obviously an asset, but the workload shouldn't be that of Pete's. Have him report to someone for the next couple of years if he's going to represent CIS. Doesn't seem unreasonable....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back