I do not want @ErickMarreroU around anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That's ok.

He gets enough of a bump from Broke telling him to "talk yo shlt, Erick"

Nothing against the gheys, but that was the most feminin **** of ever on CSI..when I read it I pictured Broke snapping his fingers and twisting his neck like the gopssip girls do... Broke would be a good poster if he kept the his battymanisms to a minimum.

That's ok.

Nothing against the gheys, but that was the most feminin **** of ever on CSI..when I read it I pictured Broke snapping his fingers and twisting his neck like the gopssip girls do... Broke would be a good poster if he kept the his battymanisms to a minimum.

Tf y'all mfs be talking about cranks and sh*t on here. Where they do that at? Sh*t is far and beyond the gheyest sh*t on this site. It's some ******* weirdos on here man...

If YOU were an elite prospect and a high school "reporter" leaked your info & took away from your moment, how would you feel?

You ever think maybe these kids tell "reporters" false info, because they know they are going to blow their load all over a message board or Twitter?

** I'm not trying to bash the kid either, that's just my personal opinion.

His cousin hinted to him committing multiple times on this and another board during that week and he got the info from the cousin most likely so he didn't "leak" anything technically

Do you really think that he was the first one to know this info?!?!!? Fugg no, he was the first one to spill the beans.

That's NOT a plug. That's a leaky faucet.

[TWEET]835652758606917634[/TWEET]

Chill dude. We're talking about a 16-17 year old kid hear, not a professional journalist. I think it's fine to give him constructive criticism, and of course I definitely agree these prospects should not have their announcements spoiled.

But still, bashing a high school kid is not a good look for any grown man

If CIS is to take itself serious then they wouldn't employ (or allow free range) to a 17 year old. Either use him in a restricted manner or don't use him at all.

I'm sure Pete has bigger sights than where he is now. Hiring a junior in high school is not how you get there.

Thanks for letting us know Donald.. I think you have more important matters to tend to

That's ok.

Tf y'all mfs be talking about cranks and sh*t on here. Where they do that at? Sh*t is far and beyond the gheyest sh*t on this site. It's some ******* weirdos on here man...

The crank talk is obviously pure comedy, that "talk you **** Erick" was pure gheyness.

Advertisement
He needs to edit his sh it and work on his brow game.

200w (1).gif

I get that Marrero is young, and his crimes aren't serious compared to real life ****. But just like every other kid regardless of whatever path he may be on, we can't just give them a pass due to age when they do dumb ****. We need to teach these youngins the way of the righteous man.

Now I ask, is Erick trying to be a Miami reporter? or just a regular football reporter. His name is [MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION] so I'm guessing he's trying to be down with the local team. So Erick, what the **** is this bytch **** all about?

View attachment 44197

View attachment 44198

View attachment 44199

Stop flirting kid. They will respect you more in the long run if you show you have a backbone. That doesn't mean you have to bash any kid for not coming to the U, but the gator emojis and all that extra **** ain't cool bruh. At least not if you trying to ride with the U.

^ um this. All of this!

I get that Marrero is young, and his crimes aren't serious compared to real life ****. But just like every other kid regardless of whatever path he may be on, we can't just give them a pass due to age when they do dumb ****. We need to teach these youngins the way of the righteous man.

Now I ask, is Erick trying to be a Miami reporter? or just a regular football reporter. His name is [MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION] so I'm guessing he's trying to be down with the local team. So Erick, what the **** is this bytch **** all about?

View attachment 44197

View attachment 44198

View attachment 44199

Stop flirting kid. They will respect you more in the long run if you show you have a backbone. That doesn't mean you have to bash any kid for not coming to the U, but the gator emojis and all that extra **** ain't cool bruh. At least not if you trying to ride with the U.

Simple 💯

That's ok.

U got crank pics??!!

PM me.

Advertisement
...of our cot**** recruits! Dude was playing footsie with Henderson, and he went to UF, and now he is mugging for pics with Josh Jobe and some people are saying that Jobe will sign elsewhere.

He's on the take... dammit.

View attachment 44197

View attachment 44198

View attachment 44199

Real talk OG triple OG

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

View attachment 44197

View attachment 44198

View attachment 44199

https://youtu.be/gpztPyZ5TH0?t=7s

His cousin hinted to him committing multiple times on this and another board during that week and he got the info from the cousin most likely so he didn't "leak" anything technically

Do you really think that he was the first one to know this info?!?!!? Fugg no, he was the first one to spill the beans.

Chill dude. We're talking about a 16-17 year old kid hear, not a professional journalist. I think it's fine to give him constructive criticism, and of course I definitely agree these prospects should not have their announcements spoiled.

But still, bashing a high school kid is not a good look for any grown man

If CIS is to take itself serious then they wouldn't employ (or allow free range) to a 17 year old. Either use him in a restricted manner or don't use him at all.

I'm sure Pete has bigger sights than where he is now. Hiring a junior in high school is not how you get there.

How tf do you think pete got on as a recruiting writer? When everyone was at caneinsider Pete was in highschool too providing info and stuff.

Pete was on Canespprt before that lol. He was scooping Ferman before he had his drivers license.

Advertisement
That's ok.

You know thats that white boy humor....they think acting like a fhag is funny

Last edited:
Lol.

Erick went to school with Divaad at Pace and he goes to school with Jobe. Think you guys are being a little ridiculous. Relax, Erick is a Canes fan just like all of you. We sat all season together in east endzone. Don't see what the complaining is about at all.

The question of his "fan loyalty" is nonsense. As for the whole Reed thing, yeah he had a direct source to the situation and kept everyone informed on this board. I don't see how he really stole Reed shine at all. Was Pope or Gurvan shine stolen when they committed, because it was thrown around by Pete, myself and some others that the commitment was coming. A lot of reporters/analysts whatever you wanna name it do that or even hint at a possible commit coming etc. etc.

I just don't get the bashing. If you don't like it, just ignore it and move on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If YOU were an elite prospect and a high school "reporter" leaked your info & took away from your moment, how would you feel?

You ever think maybe these kids tell "reporters" false info, because they know they are going to blow their load all over a message board or Twitter?

I didn't break anyones commitment or ruin it..............

I knew about Lorenzo and Avantae for months.... Didn't spill any beans

[MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION] you are clearly missing the point sir. No biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back