I can't believe Michigan sucked so bad

I can.

Never bet the house on Harbaugh in a big game, he will fck you over, every single time.

Michigan is slow & unathletic, they’re a big plodding team built to beat B1G teams in the cold in Nov-Dec, they’re not built to matchup with a team with 5-star athletes all over the field & high level team speed.

The B1G in general sucks *** in their OOC games, Wisconsin is really the only team that does very well in Bowl season for the B1G because they’re a very difficult team to prepare for this late in the year because most teams by now have checked out & don’t really care about meaningless Bowl games & you’ll be hard pressed to find a team outside of the B1G that even knows how to defend against I-Formation 1990’s style football.

Michigan has been the same team all year, they run the ball, play defense & kill the clock, but when they matchup vs a team that can stop the run they have no life at all, that’s why it’s imperative you have an offense that can manufacture explosive plays & score TD’s at will, because otherwise, you’ll be able to sneak by during most of the season against evenly matched teams using that safe conservative formula, but when you play a team that can go body for body with you in the trenches you get completely stifled.

Teams like Michigan, Oregon, Wisky, Cincinnati, Iowa etc are all deathly dependent on their run game, you stop the run vs these teams & the game is over in the 1st quarter because they have no counterpunch & college football has evolved, if you can’t move the ball through the air you have a ceiling to how far you can go.

Advertisement
You’re putting words in my mouth I didn’t say, friend. They’re much better than the ACC, doesn’t mean their conference isn’t overrated at the top. Sparty stinks, they got toasted against any team with a pulse and Pitt almost beat them with their 3rd string QB. Ohio st got their **** pushed in vs. what we know know as an average Oregon team, and Michigan’s “best o line in the country” got abused and taken to the shed, put down like Old Yeller vs. UGA. I bet Iowa gets smacked around by kentucky today too, and Penn st is having a **** of a time struggling with Arkansas' pretty mediocre D.

I know we’re not in a position to judge, but bowl games don’t mean jack anymore - it’s just the truth. Ohio st having guys opt out of the Rose Bowl? Would have been unheard of ten years ago. I don’t take these results into consideration, or else we can say the SEC sucks because they’re bowl game record has stunk. By this logic, the Mountain West is the best?

I’ll stand by what I said in that the BIG 10 is absolutely overrated especially at the top, no conference is close to the SEC right now sadly. Hopefully that changes.
The sec is the most top heavy conference their is. You know what really separates conferences however? It's the ability to build quality depth. The sec media engine combined with the sheep of youth throughout America has built one **** of a formula. These kids really believe if I go to the sec I'm set when reality is the sec is simply the most well funded business with the deepest pockets behind it. You say Oregon was a stage because they lost to Utah once they had a handful of starters out that they couldn't overcome. You point to the same thing when you speak on opt outs. What is called football now in general would have been unheard of 20 years ago. The sport has turned into a gimmick and that's not changing anytime soon. The big ten has the most parity among conferences in my eyes. I absolutely agree that right now the top teams aren't much better than the rest but that's because for me most teams are relatively similar. Other than osu and Michigan they are all built the same way and coached the same. Ill stick to my stance as well. To me the sec simply has america fooled. They are always gonna have playoffs etc going there way because the voters follow the media and the money. The conference doesn't play outside of itself except one rare occasion each year so how do you establish any way to knock several of them out of the playoff picture? Bama who is in relatively basic this year plays maybe two games a year they even have a possibilty of getting tested in outside of secc and that makes it pretty **** tough to get eliminated from when there's only one maybe two other teams in conference worth a ****. Bama and UGA. The rest was a&m,aub and whoever else getting forced down our throats about how good they are when they sucked. No different from ufag and how long it was until they weren't being forced into the polls.

Advertisement
If Bama does it again kids going to UGA have to start losing faith in Smart being able to make it past Bama no?
I look at it in a different way..Saban is the best HC of all time imo. He ability to adapt and still stay on top is the reason why..and in any sport when you have that level of greatness in your path to the top, you sometimes just have to wait it out..and as a HC Kirby age and experience wise is a toddler compared to what Saban was when he got to Bama..I think Kirby can get better as a coach. And he’s already a top 5 coach. Therefore, I’m not gonna lose faith in him. And neither will recruits imo..it’s not harbaugh, Dabo, or Riley in his way..it’s the greatest hc of all time..but I’ll tell you this, the UGA fan base will be very agitated and hurt😂

Advertisement
I look at it in a different way..Saban is the best HC of all time imo. He ability to adapt and still stay on top is the reason why..and in any sport when you have that level of greatness in your path to the top, you sometimes just have to wait it out..and as a HC Kirby age and experience wise is a toddler compared to what Saban was when he got to Bama..I think Kirby can get better as a coach. And he’s already a top 5 coach. Therefore, I’m not gonna lose faith in him. And neither will recruits imo..it’s not harbaugh, Dabo, or Riley in his way..it’s the greatest hc of all time..but I’ll tell you this, the UGA fan base will be very agitated and hurt😂

Kirby Smart isnt a top 5 coach

pathetic showing, anyone else surprised at how that game went?

I felt for sure uga was gonna have a hard time moving the ball on them but just LOL at all of that. Terrible showing, and it makes me cast an even more watchful eye towards ryan day and osu over there in the north.

uga could have went into a wishbone offense if it wanted to, man i'm still steamed about that game. Turned it off halfway through the second quarter and passed out cuz sec sec sec. Man what happened to this sport? No parity at all and I know it's not shocking but damnit we are losing our sport.

I’m a Pro Photographer

As that team warmed up and I saw them mustering up all their courage to look the part, I said this isn’t even remotely close to a championship worthy team.

All smoke & mirrors. Every team is in large part a reflection of their coach. . .

Case in point:

Our Beloved 2001 team was a clear reflection of Edward Reed.

UGA has recruited their tales off in the trenches. Tip my cap to Kirby Smart.

Advertisement
Why were you guys surprised?

Exactly ONE team has scored any real points on Georgia all year and that was Alabama. No one else has been able to do squat.

I guess people only remember the most recent game.

Not surprised at all, picked Georgia to win by 4 TD's. Michigan hasn't seen anything like that all year in the BIG joke Conference. Ohio State is the only team in the BIG joke that can play with the true BIG boys in CFB, but their defense out of character is horrendous against the run this year, thus Michigan beat them. Michigan State beat Michigan, and we hung with MSU early in the year when we were horrible. Agree or not, Cincy and Michigan would be a really close game. Unfortunately Bama and Georgia are just better than others this year.

Advertisement
Not sure why conferences are even mentioned here. UGA and Bama are extremely loaded with talent and no one even comes close. It didn’t matter who they played. An upset may happen on occasion, but nobody is fielding better talent on the field. It you take out UGA and Bama from the SEC (representing 14% of the conference) and you compare that conference to others, what do you see?

What results?.

Luke Fickell a top 5 coach as well i guess.

If son dont win this year...he aint never winning.

im betting big bread on Bama to win and cover too

Luke fikell?? If Luke was that guy he’d still be at OSU..Dude has won 80 percent of his games 😂. Idk what metric your using. The only thing he hasn’t done at UGA is win a natty. Recruiting annually at top. He’s a top 5 coach. It’s a result based business.

Ps is Jameson isn’t full go I wouldn’t dare bet that

Advertisement
Back