I can't believe Michigan sucked so bad

Luke fikell?? If Luke was that guy he’d still be at OSU..Dude has won 80 percent of his games 😂. Idk what metric your using. The only thing he hasn’t done at UGA is win a natty. Recruiting annually at top. He’s a top 5 coach. It’s a result based business.

Ps is Jameson isn’t full go I wouldn’t dare bet that

Ok he is top 5 because he is recruiting annually at the top level. That has gotten him what...1 sec championship in 2017?. He is in the sh*tty side of the sec and even with that that side has been down talent wise...with UF being a sh*t ton of smoke n mirrors and no one else o that side ever being worth a sh*t

Gene chizik and Coach O have a National championship...whats this top 5 coach waiting on?.

If he wins a mnc he moves up a tier.

*Im still betting big on bama...you obviously didnt watch the first game...they are going to be able to run on UGA enough to win..and UGA secondary is suspect and will have to play man ..cant play zone well...playing man with Young being a running smart qb will lead to the sh*t show we saw when we played Bama in the secondary

Advertisement
Bad match up as well for Michigan.
UGA’s defensive strength is stopping the run, and Michigan depends on its run to set up the pass. Michigan does not have dynamic receivers so they aren’t winning 1 on 1 match ups against SEC corner backs. if you noticed, UGA had 10 guys within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage with only 1 safety back. UGA was not worried about being beaten deep so they could devote a lot of people to stopping the run.
In the Big 10 Michigan’s receivers are better than most of the corner backs they face so the Big 10 defenses can’t load up to stop the run.

Bama was able to dismantle UGA by just passing. UGA has to play zone to deal with the speed of the Bama receivers and Bryce Young can pick the zone apart. UGA will have to play man to man underneath with 2 safeties over the top against Bama and hope that they can stop the run with 7 to have any chance of beating Bama.
Expect UGA to play more man against Bama.

Advertisement
good luck with that
We don’t know if it will work. But UGA played man all year except the SEC championship game and the players didn’t know their drops and were arguing on the sidelines. Once Metchie got hurt they went to more man and that’s when they started to slow Bama’s offense down a little in the 2nd half. I was told Kirby was told off by some boosters for it

We don’t know if it will work. But UGA played man all year except the SEC championship game and the players didn’t know their drops and were arguing on the sidelines. Once Metchie got hurt they went to more man and that’s when they started to slow Bama’s offense down a little in the 2nd half
Players like Metchie changing gameplans, we need to get those types. That Washington kid looks like that, kid is fast af

Advertisement
pathetic showing, anyone else surprised at how that game went?

I felt for sure uga was gonna have a hard time moving the ball on them but just LOL at all of that. Terrible showing, and it makes me cast an even more watchful eye towards ryan day and osu over there in the north.

uga could have went into a wishbone offense if it wanted to, man i'm still steamed about that game. Turned it off halfway through the second quarter and passed out cuz sec sec sec. Man what happened to this sport? No parity at all and I know it's not shocking but damnit we are losing our sport.

Their last game was what a month ago. Georgia probably still wins it but not a fan of the big wide gap between games.

Advertisement
Michigan wasn’t anything special. Sure, they finally got their moment and beat OSU but the Big Ten as a whole was a fraud of a conference despite having all of those teams ranked.

The SEC has a clear bias with team rankings but the Big Ten is right behind them on that too. It’s getting obnoxious.

What results?.

Luke Fickell a top 5 coach as well i guess.

If son dont win this year...he aint never winning.

im betting big bread on Bama to win and cover too

Exactly. He has about the same record as CMR. Like you said, if he doesn’t win this year….

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Exactly. He has about the same record as CMR. Like you said, if he doesn’t win this year….

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Yea he will be the guy that cant get over the hump...they still will buy players...but some of those elites will start going to Bama or to up n comer type programs like how TX A&M IS BUYING THEM. They also will have to still deal with Dabo coming into GA as well a bit.

He gotta win this go....this is one of the most beatable Bama teams ive seen.

Advertisement
Michigan wasn’t anything special. Sure, they finally got their moment and beat OSU but the Big Ten as a whole was a fraud of a conference despite having all of those teams ranked.

The SEC has a clear bias with team rankings but the Big Ten is right behind them on that too. It’s getting obnoxious.
Bro, there's only 5 conferences. If the SEC and B1G are frauds which conference is legit then? The Big12? Like come on man. Make it make sense. Lol

1. SEC
2. B1G
3. Big12
4. Pac12
5. ACC

Michigan doesn't recruit well enough to beat a team like Georgia. Especially when they have average QB play

Yea he will be the guy that cant get over the hump...they still will buy players...but some of those elites will start going to Bama or to up n comer type programs like how TX A&M IS BUYING THEM. They also will have to still deal with Dabo coming into GA as well a bit.

He gotta win this go....this is one of the most beatable Bama teams ive seen.

I'll be honest, after this year, I have more respect for Kirby Smart regardless on if he wins the Natty or not. (I had a lot of respect for Richt too). I legit expected Kirby to step down into the 8/9 win territory after Sony Michel / Nick Chubb graduated. But he proved me wrong, they've won 11+ games in 3/4 seasons following those guys graduating.

I'm in buckeye country. There defense has been horrible but with them getting Jim Knowles it seems that will be fixed in short time... Unfortunately

Advertisement
Back