I can't believe Michigan sucked so bad

Kind of surprised since I thought it would be a closer low scoring game but UGA flexed their muscle.

What I think is very funny is that people around here actually thought Michigan should be ranked ahead of Bama during the Final rankings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Georgia played that SEC Championship game like they knew they were in the playoffs. D line barely tried in that game. Go ahead and watch it. It was all a plan to get 2 SEC teams in the playoff. Then OF COURSE they get split up in the semis. The SEC is that corrupt.

Now all that said. are the 2 best teams in the Championship? Yes Probably.

Now that said, just because Georgia and Bama r are the 2 best teams in the Country doesnt automatically make everyone else in the SEC good.

Tenn
Kent
Florida
Aub
South Carolina
Vanderbilt
Miss
Texas A n m
Whoever else; are all middling teams, the only difference with those teams is they have 3 letters attached to their name.

S
E
C

I am convinced if you swap the SEC East with ACC Coastal, those ACC Coastal teams would have that SEC cache.
Alabama hollowed out the SEC. In the first few years of domination you saw coach after coach get fired in the SEC for failing to catch the Crimson Tide. Thus every SEC team is then exposed to the roster attrition and uncertainty that comes from a coaching change. Of the initial two waves of coaching changes, the only one with any lasting success is Georgia, which as an institute decided to match Alabama dollar for dollar, bag for bag.

Meanwhile the panicked regime changes continue in the rest of the SEC. Each one creating more chaos, and each one expanding the gap between Alabama and now Georgia.

pathetic showing, anyone else surprised at how that game went?

I felt for sure uga was gonna have a hard time moving the ball on them but just LOL at all of that. Terrible showing, and it makes me cast an even more watchful eye towards ryan day and osu over there in the north.

uga could have went into a wishbone offense if it wanted to, man i'm still steamed about that game. Turned it off halfway through the second quarter and passed out cuz sec sec sec. Man what happened to this sport? No parity at all and I know it's not shocking but damnit we are losing our sport.
That kid Hutchinson is overrated as ***. The fact that they are still discussing him as a #1 overall pick in the NFL after that poultry showing is laughable.

pathetic showing, anyone else surprised at how that game went?

I felt for sure uga was gonna have a hard time moving the ball on them but just LOL at all of that. Terrible showing, and it makes me cast an even more watchful eye towards ryan day and osu over there in the north.

uga could have went into a wishbone offense if it wanted to, man i'm still steamed about that game. Turned it off halfway through the second quarter and passed out cuz sec sec sec. Man what happened to this sport? No parity at all and I know it's not shocking but damnit we are losing our sport.
Not surprised at all. Not one iota.

Michigan was so overrated... quite frankly, Cincinnati is the better team between the two.

I never understood why the UGA-Michigan line was as low as it was except for the fact that the BIG10 is possibly the most overhyped conference in the history of the world.

The only thing I’m surprised about with that result is that anyone is surprised.

Advertisement
Nah that whole conference is overrated, everyone but Ohio st is too slow to deal with the speed UGA and Bama have.
Yah, those jet sweeps and trying to run outside the tackles had UGA defenders flying to the hapless Michigan ball carriers.

Advertisement
Generally speaking I agree with this but Utah would have mauled anyone in the ACC this year.
Pitt, Clemson & Wake would’ve all gave them a fight & probably won at least 2 out of 3.

Utah is really the only good team in the Pac-12, Oregon would’ve went 8-4 at best in the ACC, they benefitted greatly from playing an incredibly weak Pac-12.

Utah couldn’t contain OH St’s passing attack, the ACC had some lethal passing offenses this year that would’ve aired it out on them. Plus their offense isn’t really that good in comparison, they just were good enough to be the best in the Pac which again was extremely weak.

Look at the comparison of QB’s & OC’s in between the conferences in the 21 season, ACC has them beat all up & down in both divisions.

Utah looked outstanding against Oregon, but still lost to SD St, BYU & Oregon St in the regular season.
At their core, they’re still a ground & pound team & G&P teams can’t survive in the ACC.

Oddly enough, they’ve would’ve done very well in the B1G though, they’d probably be tied for 1st in the B1G West.

Advertisement
Back