I can't believe Michigan sucked so bad

Nah that whole conference is overrated, everyone but Ohio st is too slow to deal with the speed UGA and Bama have.
Smh. You know the most realistic comparisons for conferences? Bowl season is the simple answer. Before you say something go look at what conferences showed out and didn't show up. You know who didn't show up? Sec... You know who did? Big ten... It really is silly to make a statement like that based on a game where it played out exactly as it should. UGA has with a one week exception been the most dominant team in football this year. They are built to dominate in the trenches with their size and strength and shadow at skill positions. As bad of a coach as not smart is a team like this in an overall bad year for parity is simply dominant. Michigan excelled this year based on their running game. That's what opened up everything else. Guess what an undersized oline is going to do for your run game against these country boys... Jack **** is what. Give credit where it's due opposed to making a statement that lacks merit. Big ten as of right now is far better than the acc... Is what it is. That'll change with the coaching that came into the conference this year and their approach to the game. But for now we ***...

Advertisement
Michigans guys looked small. There was a massive size difference between those two teams not to mention speed. They looked like they had concrete on their boots compared to UGAs guys.

The Big 10 must have really sucked if that was the best showing they could produce.

The offense isn't as complex as it needs to be for Michigan to beat teams they can't bully. The overmatched OL crippled the run and pass game. Not sure how much better off the WR would have been against the Georgia DBs anyway. The offset I from shotgun with the FB in a 3pt stance is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. McCarthy could be special in a system like Lane Kiffin's or Chip Kelly's.

Smh. You know the most realistic comparisons for conferences? Bowl season is the simple answer. Before you say something go look at what conferences showed out and didn't show up. You know who didn't show up? Sec... You know who did? Big ten... It really is silly to make a statement like that based on a game where it played out exactly as it should. UGA has with a one week exception been the most dominant team in football this year. They are built to dominate in the trenches with their size and strength and shadow at skill positions. As bad of a coach as not smart is a team like this in an overall bad year for parity is simply dominant. Michigan excelled this year based on their running game. That's what opened up everything else. Guess what an undersized oline is going to do for your run game against these country boys... Jack **** is what. Give credit where it's due opposed to making a statement that lacks merit. Big ten as of right now is far better than the acc... Is what it is. That'll change with the coaching that came into the conference this year and their approach to the game. But for now we ***...
You’re putting words in my mouth I didn’t say, friend. They’re much better than the ACC, doesn’t mean their conference isn’t overrated at the top. Sparty stinks, they got toasted against any team with a pulse and Pitt almost beat them with their 3rd string QB. Ohio st got their **** pushed in vs. what we now know as an average Oregon team, and Michigan’s “best o line in the country” got abused and taken to the shed, put down like Old Yeller vs. UGA. I bet Iowa gets smacked around by kentucky today too, and Penn st is having a **** of a time struggling with Arkansas' pretty mediocre D.

I know we’re not in a position to judge, but bowl games don’t mean jack anymore - it’s just the truth. Ohio st having guys opt out of the Rose Bowl? Would have been unheard of ten years ago. I don’t take these results into consideration, or else we can say the SEC sucks because they’re bowl game record has stunk. By this logic, the Mountain West is the best?

I’ll stand by what I said in that the BIG 10 is absolutely overrated especially at the top, no conference is close to the SEC right now sadly. Hopefully that changes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was watching them going into the tunnel and they looked shook.
I told my wife “look at them” “no energy and looking glossy eyed”.

The playoff stage can sometimes be too big when you’re not used to it.

Being in big games before is a huge advantage. It was a huge advantage for us when we were winning.
Those fsu games were like playoff games and everyone in America was watching.
It seemed like they weren’t ready for the stage and when uga went up 14-0 the body language and expression on that qb and the rest of the team was obvious.

Just give credit to UGA. They played with a force from opening snap. Them boys were on 💯 last night. Michigan is a good team..but what Bama can do to UGA (with a healthy 1) can’t be duplicated by any other team. It’s that’s be dynamic in the pass game because Bryce young and Jameson are that special..that’s the only way UGA losses..

I’m a cfb fan and I might be in the minority but I can’t wait to see this game..these are the biggest rivals in CFB rn. Dates back to 2012. Bama has been the 1 team in the path of UGA not having at LEAST 1 title with a shot for a couple more..Imo this is UGAs best shot at a title since that SEC championship goal line stand in 2012..and I don’t believe Bama has gone back 2 back with saban..if they do it at the expense of THIS UGA team that would be crazy!

People forgot Georgia legit had a top tier defense with their strength in the trenches.

It came down to that and Georgia outexecuted them from the first snap.

Advertisement
Offensive game plan was bad and all over the place...especially knowing jawja was going to blitz
Bruh uga was getting pressure rushing 4 in the beginning. That UGA front is all time. Go look at the recruits. They were all DUDES coming out..thers only 1 offense who gets to see similar athletes line up across from them week in and week out..and that’s Alabama by facing its own personnel on Defense . They can adjust way quicker to the physical speed and athleticism uga has

It wasn’t just speed. UGA bullied they *** in the trenches. It amounted to a bludgeoning. A real *** kickin. I felt that UMich OC game plan was cheeks, too. No designed roll outs, no real screen game to try to take advantage of UGA’s speed advantage. Took only 2 downfield shots even though UGA was playing man, basically all night… daring UMich to do it.

Last edited:
Bruh uga was getting pressure rushing 4 in the beginning. That UGA front is all time. Go look at the recruits. They were all DUDES coming out..thers only 1 offense who gets to see similar athletes line up across from them week in and week out..and that’s Alabama by facing its own personnel on Defense . They can adjust way quicker to the physical speed and athleticism uga has
Agree...but there were plenty of chances where there were rbs and wr open on blitz with decent amount of time to get off but he just **** the bed...it was dreadful.
Maybe they just wilted under the big lights and being inexperienced on Super big stage...

Advertisement
I was telling people that the bama game would be more competitive.

Everything about them reminded me of notre dame coming into Miami a couple years ago.

Advertisement
I was also surprised. I thought Michigan would have the advantage in the trenches, but they didn’t. I was also surprised at how awful the Michigan QB play was. You can’t win big games without decent QB play.

Glad we have TVD. IMHO,TVD is much better than McCarthy and even Bennett. Now, Mario needs to assemble the rest of the missing pieces at OL, DLs and LBs.

BTW, just in case our Canes OLs, DLs and LBs think they are good players, last night was a clear example of how far we need to go to get to that level. We are not only not on Alabama and Georgia’s level, we aren’t on Cincinnati or Michigan’s level either.

pathetic showing, anyone else surprised at how that game went?

I felt for sure uga was gonna have a hard time moving the ball on them but just LOL at all of that. Terrible showing, and it makes me cast an even more watchful eye towards ryan day and osu over there in the north.

uga could have went into a wishbone offense if it wanted to, man i'm still steamed about that game. Turned it off halfway through the second quarter and passed out cuz sec sec sec. Man what happened to this sport? No parity at all and I know it's not shocking but damnit we are losing our sport.
What is sec sec sec? Bin street English translation please.

Just give credit to UGA. They played with a force from opening snap. Them boys were on 💯 last night. Michigan is a good team..but what Bama can do to UGA (with a healthy 1) can’t be duplicated by any other team. It’s that’s be dynamic in the pass game because Bryce young and Jameson are that special..that’s the only way UGA losses..

I’m a cfb fan and I might be in the minority but I can’t wait to see this game..these are the biggest rivals in CFB rn. Dates back to 2012. Bama has been the 1 team in the path of UGA not having at LEAST 1 title with a shot for a couple more..Imo this is UGAs best shot at a title since that SEC championship goal line stand in 2012..and I don’t believe Bama has gone back 2 back with saban..if they do it at the expense of THIS UGA team that would be crazy!
If Bama does it again kids going to UGA have to start losing faith in Smart being able to make it past Bama no?

Advertisement
Back