I CAN"T WAIT

For what it's worth fans expected a better performance from the offense than this.especially in year 3 weapons all over the place and still can't find the right plays to work.defense has made improvement every since cmr/diaz has been here.offense has regressed which it shouldn't have.if players were inexperienced you have a beef but that's not the case.plenty of experience on the offense to put decent numbers.both fsu and Virginia should've been blow outs period.your defense gets three turnovers in the first half and your down 10 points.doesn't take a rocket scientist figure out something is terribly wrong with the canes offense.

Advertisement
I can't help but wonder....

Are the fans that defended Coker the same ones that defended Shannon, the same ones that defended Golden and the same ones defending Richt?

I am dead serious...is there like a condition or something that prevents people from seeing the truth in front of them.

Are all these defenders also flat earthers? There has to be something in common with them all becasue this just can't be random.

I can't wait until Richt wins out the rest of the season. Wins the coastal, wins the ACCC and ALLLLL you little whiners are back to suckin' on the mans balls!!!

That's it ladies suck the balls of a winner...

Let us know how those balls taste! You seem to be rolling them around in your mouth quite nicely. I admire optimism, but not crack smoking optimism.

Miami unquestionably has more bandwagon fans than anyone else in America. Sadly the criticism you hear all the time about our fan base is a 100% warranted. And I'm not talking about people who are ****ed off with where we are right now. People who truly love a program get upset and rightfully so when things are bad. I'm talking about the ****** idiots who proudly say we have no chance of winning next Friday, advocate for boycotting home games, not watching anymore, talking about how the sky is falling and our coach wouldn't even beat James Madison if he was in division 2. And of course those same people who kick the team when they're down come back when things are good and act like they've been a die hard cane for life. Pathetic.

Advertisement
I can't wait until Richt wins out the rest of the season. Wins the coastal, wins the ACCC and ALLLLL you little whiners are back to suckin' on the mans balls!!!

tenor.gif

Advertisement

Coastal we can win. This side of the conference is weaker than a Kardashian's knees at a black frat house, but we're not beating Clemson. We have no O-line or qb. If we had a strong O-line at least we can rely on the running game but we can't do that either.

Coastal we can win. This side of the conference is weaker than a Kardashian's knees at a black frat house, but we're not beating Clemson. We have no O-line or qb. If we had a strong O-line at least we can rely on the running game but we can't do that either.
Weaker than a Kardashians etc etc that's funny **** , mind if I use that here locally around town, sounds so Texas

Advertisement
May I suggest you changing your moniker to "Always Richt"?

or you could just try not to say one thing and then directly contradict yourself in your next statement. Obviously, I'm not cool with losing games against ****** teams like UVA either, bud. You just missed my entire point. And that was simply saying if we could pull it together and get to Charlotte at this point and get a shot at Clemson that would unquestionably be a success from where we are right now.

Anybody with a set of eyes and an IQ over 70, knows that’s not going to happen. There is no way we’re ripping 5 straight with this offense. Every game will be a dog fight. We got exeamly lucking last year, plus our offense is WORSE this year.

Advertisement
I can't help but wonder....

Are the fans that defended Coker the same ones that defended Shannon, the same ones that defended Golden and the same ones defending Richt?

I am dead serious...is there like a condition or something that prevents people from seeing the truth in front of them.

Are all these defenders also flat earthers? There has to be something in common with them all becasue this just can't be random.

Yes and Yes... I think it’s some kind of coping mechanism. They suffer from Ostrich syndrome - they prefer to stick their head in the sand rather than face reality.

“ALL is WELL with the offense, we will win out this year and play for the title next year!!”

Advertisement
Back