I CAN"T WAIT

So even before the current mess happened, you came into the season EXPECTING us to beat Clemson? You were aware of their defensive front and our offensive linemen when you had these thoughts, right?

I came into the **** season expecting NOT TO LOSE TO THE VIRGINIA'S of the world.

There is no shame in losing a close competitive game to Clemson...but that HAS to be supplemented with a SUCCESSFUL season LEADING UP TO the **** Clemson game.

There's a very real possibility we lose at least 4 games this season, I'm sorry....there is no universe where I can get on board with the Don Bailey Jr logic.

Advertisement
And I too respectfully disagree with every letter in every syllable of this post. Winning the ****** coastal isn't good enough in year 3. Sorry but I'll never get on board with this logic.

Correct, winning out doesn't really mean anything. Miami is supposed to beat the **** *** schedule.

Miami is supposed to be a playoff contender with decent coaching, we aren't close because we have an offense that isn't capable of beat good/great teams. Richt's offense, unless major changes are made, will never allow Miami to make the playoffs.

Do I really have to spell it out? Holy ******* ****.

I would have had no problem losing a close, competitive game to Clemson in a ACCCG setting if came on the heels of an undefeated or at most 1 loss REGULAR SEASON.

Let me know if you need to type that all out S L O W E R or in a different font perhaps.

Advertisement
Do I really have to spell it out? Holy ******* ****.

I would have had no problem losing a close, competitive game to Clemson in a ACCCG setting if came on the heels of an undefeated or at most 1 loss REGULAR SEASON.

Let me know if you need to type that all out S L O W E R or in a different font perhaps.
or you could just try not to say one thing and then directly contradict yourself in your next statement. Obviously, I'm not cool with losing games against ****** teams like UVA either, bud. You just missed my entire point. And that was simply saying if we could pull it together and get to Charlotte at this point and get a shot at Clemson that would unquestionably be a success from where we are right now.

or you could just try not to say one thing and then directly contradict yourself in your next statement. Obviously, I'm not cool with losing games against ****** teams like UVA either, bud. You just missed my entire point. And that was simply saying if we could pull it together and get to Charlotte at this point and get a shot at Clemson that would unquestionably be a success from where we are right now.

Holy ****

I Love Raisin Bran....

Crunch. Good stuff. Add a little banana. Yum.

81jbIh2VDNL._SY355_.jpg

Advertisement
I hope you're right, OP! However, I will leave the ball sucking for you. I've heard rumblings of Richt getting some recent work done. Rumor has it that his balls are as smooth as eggs!

Any Dave Chappelle fans?

Advertisement
Advertisement
No team that loses to the GD Hoos every effing year is beating Clemson. Our record since 2003 indicates we should be in a lower division of CFB, especially since this school always hires coaches that belong in Div. 2 and probably would lose to Old Dominion or James Madison there.

Advertisement
Back