I CAN"T WAIT

Advertisement
tumblr_nmykewydWt1rnh7cyo1_500.gif

Winning Coastal, beating FSU was the minimum expectation this year, I thought?

Winning the ****** *** Coastal while losing 3 or 4 games doesn't meet the correct expectation in year 3. This season is going to end up being a step back at this point unless we beat VT and Clemson.

Advertisement
We could win out but cmr would have change his play calling,oline will have to step up.Malik could have a lightning bolt hit him giving him super powers and every cane fans hits the jackpot totally a billion a piece.

Bro you are not a better Cane fan than the rest of us for thinking that we are beating clemson. All of us want that. If a miracle happens and rosier sticks it to Clemson, we will be happy. The thing is we won't be in the playoffs anyways because we **** the bed against ******* Virginia.

I can't wait until Richt wins out the rest of the season. Wins the coastal, wins the ACCC and ALLLLL you little whiners are back to suckin' on the mans balls!!!

That's it ladies suck the balls of a winner...
Winner of the Coastal in a subpar conference...,...thats what Miami fans are looking for

Advertisement
Yeah your right y'all convinced me. We suck...Richt sucks....Diaz sucks (oh wait that was 5 weeks ago, now he is God).....team sucks.....no use to even go to the games......no use to even watch on tv because we suck so bad....we should just forfeit the remainder of the games for the season because we are just going to lose....maybe start trying to recruit for 2019.....oh wait the 2019 recruiting class sucks too...…oh no what are we going to do?

Know it feels horrible now, but a win next Saturday would ease a lot of what ails us. Don’t underestimate what that will do.

If you don’t agree, ask yourself this. How did VT fans feel after losing at home to winless Old Dominion?

Now compare that to how they’d feel if they win out, beating us along the way, to take the Coastal and make it to the ACCCG.

That **** loss will be forgotten.

Got to win one to right the ship, even if just for a week, then go from there.

I can't wait until Richt wins out the rest of the season. Wins the coastal, wins the ACCC and ALLLLL you little whiners are back to suckin' on the mans balls!!!

Blind hope...... keep it up
I bet you are a millennial expecting the government to pay for your college and then give you a $100k salary as an intern

You realize no one is rooting for Richt to fail, but his performance on the offensive side of the ball in terms of QB, playcalling and his choice in OL coach are severely hurting this team

I'll take that bet, how much are you willing to bet, I see 2 maybe 3 more losses

Advertisement

I certainly will wait for your lame excuses when this team implodes..

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Advertisement
We're not even in recovery yet , more crashing to come , smoke an mirrors are just that.

When everything is in sync teams mindset at MAX-Q with all cylinders primed , like Jimmy Johnson did prior to monster games there's absolutely nothing to say as in PEP TALKS in locker room before taking the field.

Jimmy would walk in flip the ball to team captains saying "DO WHAT YOU DO BEST" and walk out out.......IGNITION OMG.

We're in training wheel stage if MR did that the team would look at each other WHAT WAS THAT oh well time to go on the field....

GOCANES

Yeah your right y'all convinced me. We suck...Richt sucks....Diaz sucks (oh wait that was 5 weeks ago, now he is God).....team sucks.....no use to even go to the games......no use to even watch on tv because we suck so bad....we should just forfeit the remainder of the games for the season because we are just going to lose....maybe start trying to recruit for 2019.....oh wait the 2019 recruiting class sucks too...…oh no what are we going to do?
You sound like one of my kids. What are you, like 8 years old. Nobody said we lose out, shutter the program, and burn the IPF to the ground. I don’t have the energy to explain it to you.... but the cliff notes version is there are serious issues and based on the way Golden’s tenure went, Richts history at UGA, and the current landscape of college football people are starting to recognize them. And if there aren’t systemic changes on Richts part and he just keeps on doing the same things then this season will be the norm going forward. That’s ok for 90% of the university’s out there but not Miami. We’re not playing and performing up to our potential given the resources and history of this program.

If that's you with that shirt on, you look like a ball sucker to me!

Blind hope...... keep it up
I bet you are a millennial expecting the government to pay for your college and then give you a $100k salary as an intern

You realize no one is rooting for Richt to fail, but his performance on the offensive side of the ball in terms of QB, playcalling and his choice in OL coach are severely hurting this team

No sorry Gen-Xer with no college, and started his own business from the ground up....so try again

Advertisement
Back