I CAN"T WAIT

Mario Hurricanes

Niche Poster
Premium
I can't wait until Richt wins out the rest of the season. Wins the coastal, wins the ACCC and ALLLLL you little whiners are back to suckin' on the mans balls!!!

That's it ladies suck the balls of a winner...

Advertisement
I can't wait until Richt wins out the rest of the season. Wins the coastal, wins the ACCC and ALLLLL you little whiners are back to suckin' on the mans balls!!!

1. I highly doubt we are winning out at this rate on offense

2. We probably don't even score a point against Clemson if we even make it to the ACCCG

3. I like your optimism

Advertisement
Unless he beats Clemson in the ACCCG this season is a total loss. It's year 3 and we're still losing to the Virginia's of the world.

Unless he beats Clemson in the ACCCG this season is a total loss. It's year 3 and we're still losing to the Virginia's of the world.
There's been a lot of dumb posts today, but yours may take the cake. If we win the Coastal and are competitive against Clemson that would unquestionably be a successful season this year - particularly for where we stand at this moment. ****, that was my realistic goal coming into the year. We were never beating Clemson with that defensive front and the o-line roster we have ("never" meaning you always have a puncher's chance, but the odds are very low).

Advertisement

It's a breath of fresh air that these type of posters are far and few between when compared to the amount of posters defending Golden in '13 and '14. Proud of you guys for catching on quicker this time.

There's been a lot of dumb posts today, but yours may take the cake. If we win the Coastal and are competitive against Clemson that would unquestionably be a successful season this year - particularly for where we stand at this moment. ****, that was my realistic goal coming into the year. We were never beating Clemson with that defensive front and the o-line roster we have ("never" meaning you always have a puncher's chance, but the odds are very low).

Funny, I'd nominate yours right here.

Respectfully disagree. If we win out and get to one of the New Years Six Bowls then the season can be saved. Now, will that happen? I doubt it with Malik at the helm.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Respectfully disagree. If we win out and get to one of the New Years Six Bowls then the season can be saved. Now, will that happen? I doubt it with Malik at the helm.

And I too respectfully disagree with every letter in every syllable of this post. Winning the ****** coastal isn't good enough in year 3. Sorry but I'll never get on board with this logic.

Advertisement
And I too respectfully disagree with every letter in every syllable of this post. Winning the ****** coastal isn't good enough in year 3. Sorry but I'll never get on board with this logic.
So even before the current mess happened, you came into the season EXPECTING us to beat Clemson? You were aware of their defensive front and our offensive linemen when you had these thoughts, right?

you must be from LA LA land! what makes you think that we are going to win out? we have a 2-5 record against the last 7 P5 opponents we played against and last time i checked we don't have anymore savannah state like teams in the schedule

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back