I Can Confirm

Judge Whopper? Isn't that the former Burger King chief counsel that is now a Circuit Judge in Miami?

judge-wapner.jpg

Holy ****, that dude's on the BOT???

Advertisement
bust in that **** and tell them to fire his a$$, be punching mofos as you are doing it

I'm a 135 pounds. You really think I got that in me?

It's not the size of the dog in a fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

You go in swinging, and you hit everything that moves. And then start on anything that doesn't move.

You put Stu Miller in a figure four leg lock and don't release the hold until someone calls Golden.

Plus, Stu will respect you so much after the fact that he'll set you up with a house at Lennar's newest development in Boynton or Lantana. Your choice.

Nature%20Boy%20Ric%20Flair%20-%20Figure%20Four%20Leg%20Lock.jpg

You're a clown man.

Advertisement
Just texted Stu Miller's daughter, who I actually do know and jokingly asked "can your dad please fire Golden". Didn't or won't say anything else cause we aren't that close........just used to work together.

Just texted Stu Miller's daughter, who I actually do know and jokingly asked "can your dad please fire Golden". Didn't or won't say anything else cause we aren't that close........just used to work together.

just send her a text that reads..

BUTCH DAVIS

Advertisement

Since you're not that close, would you be willing to kidnap and hold her until a move is made? We won't be prosecuted as our football program has also been held hostage for over a decade.

Advertisement

violation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back