I Can Confirm

Advertisement
I'm gonna go ahead and hope we are giving Golden a dose of his own medicine. Putting feelers out to who we would want and if no bites then we aren't in any worse situation. What good would it do to Fire Golden to only realize there isn't even a coach we should take at this time. I know everyone is gonna say anyone but Golden but that doesn't fix our situation.

For it to make sense to buy him out and then pay a whole new staff it has to be a splash hire. Someone that has coached and had success for more then 1 year at a Power 5 conference school. Anything less is rolling the dice all over again and could set us back even further.

I'm gonna go ahead and hope we are giving Golden a dose of his own medicine. Putting feelers out to who we would want and if no bites then we aren't in any worse situation. What good would it do to Fire Golden to only realize there isn't even a coach we should take at this time? I know everyone is gonna say anyone but Golden but that doesn't fix our situation.

For it to make sense to buy him out and then pay a whole new staff it has to be a splash hire. Someone that has coached and had success for more then 1 year at a Power 5 conference school. Anything less is rolling the dice all over again and could set us back even further and doesn't make logical sense to do unless we have a guy we are sure the money will be worth paying.

That the only logical thing I can think of as to why he hasn't been let go yet.

I'm gonna go ahead and hope we are giving Golden a dose of his own medicine. Putting feelers out to who we would want and if no bites then we aren't in any worse situation. What good would it do to Fire Golden to only realize there isn't even a coach we should take at this time. I know everyone is gonna say anyone but Golden but that doesn't fix our situation.

For it to make sense to buy him out and then pay a whole new staff it has to be a splash hire. Someone that has coached and had success for more then 1 year at a Power 5 conference school. Anything less is rolling the dice all over again and could set us back even further.

anyone but Golden

Advertisement
OP lost credibility with the patricia whitely anecdote.

whitely is student affairs according to her profile.

why would she be involved in a coaching search?

I said that I found it fishy for that reason. I also didn't say she was involved. I said my friends overheard her say those words. All it could mean is talks are going on and she knows something, but may not be involved.

we all know you in student government so you must know lots of people.

but student government usually don't know nothing about anything.

You're absolutely right. I just posted what has been happening here on campus. I haven't said I know this or I know that. All my posts are about events that happened.

and we do appreciate that. i remember you taking pics with some of the freshman who enrolled early.

but today's series of posts when you "heard something" can only be thought of as attention seeking attempts

OP lost credibility with the patricia whitely anecdote.

whitely is student affairs according to her profile.

why would she be involved in a coaching search?

I said that I found it fishy for that reason. I also didn't say she was involved. I said my friends overheard her say those words. All it could mean is talks are going on and she knows something, but may not be involved.

we all know you in student government so you must know lots of people.

but student government usually don't know nothing about anything.

You're absolutely right. I just posted what has been happening here on campus. I haven't said I know this or I know that. All my posts are about events that happened.

and we do appreciate that. i remember you taking pics with some of the freshman who enrolled early.

but today's series of posts when you "heard something" can only be thought of as attention seeking attempts

I'm just trying to share what I got. Today's post about the meeting isn't an I heard post. Yesterday's were two things that two different friends saw.

I'm gonna go ahead and hope we are giving Golden a dose of his own medicine. Putting feelers out to who we would want and if no bites then we aren't in any worse situation. What good would it do to Fire Golden to only realize there isn't even a coach we should take at this time? I know everyone is gonna say anyone but Golden but that doesn't fix our situation.

For it to make sense to buy him out and then pay a whole new staff it has to be a splash hire. Someone that has coached and had success for more then 1 year at a Power 5 conference school. Anything less is rolling the dice all over again and could set us back even further and doesn't make logical sense to do unless we have a guy we are sure the money will be worth paying.

That the only logical thing I can think of as to why he hasn't been let go yet.

bullsh*t even if no one in the entire country will take the job then let james coley have it

Advertisement

You mean, Butch.

Advertisement
local CBS Miami is saying Golden could be gone as soon as tonight. Link below

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/12/02/al-golden-could-be-done-at-miami-says-wqams-marc-hochman/

this-cannot-be-real.gif

local CBS Miami is saying Golden could be gone as soon as tonight. Link below

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/12/02/al-golden-could-be-done-at-miami-says-wqams-marc-hochman/

OKAY this might be the first legit thing so far that we've seen.

“They said the UM Board of Trustees was meeting today,” Hoch said on 560 WQAM. “About the President, about the AD, and about a whole bunch of things going on in the athletic department.”

God please be with these people, can every ***ing body

Advertisement
@smillerdegnan: Blake James to Miami Herald tonight: "There was no Board of Trustees meeting regarding our football program or coach today (more)...

Al Golden will not be fired ppl. Stop getting your hopes up, stop believing the rumors. It's not not going to happen. They are giving him a pass for this year. He will be the here next year

Blake James to Miami Herald tonight: "There was no Board of Trustees meeting regarding our football program or coach today and as I said last week, Al is our coach and will continue to be our coach."

Advertisement
Back