I Can Confirm

Advertisement
Can we place a moratorium on new members? these ******* fools making multiple accounts, trolling and just taking up space.

Advertisement
I don't see any pics popping up on my screen and I'm pretty sure my computer isn't broken.

OP lost credibility with the patricia whitely anecdote.

whitely is student affairs according to her profile.

why would she be involved in a coaching search?

I said that I found it fishy for that reason. I also didn't say she was involved. I said my friends overheard her say those words. All it could mean is talks are going on and she knows something, but may not be involved.

we all know you in student government so you must know lots of people.

but student government usually don't know nothing about anything.

Even established Miami media laugh at Ferman.

In the media rooms he's the douchebag off in the corner by himself.

Advertisement
Let's hope that nerd Ferman is as accurate as he was with his Penn State claim.

OP lost credibility with the patricia whitely anecdote.

whitely is student affairs according to her profile.

why would she be involved in a coaching search?

I said that I found it fishy for that reason. I also didn't say she was involved. I said my friends overheard her say those words. All it could mean is talks are going on and she knows something, but may not be involved.

we all know you in student government so you must know lots of people.

but student government usually don't know nothing about anything.

You're absolutely right. I just posted what has been happening here on campus. I haven't said I know this or I know that. All my posts are about events that happened.

Advertisement
Just texted Stu Miller's daughter, who I actually do know and jokingly asked "can your dad please fire Golden". Didn't or won't say anything else cause we aren't that close........just used to work together.

She hot?

Can she play DT?

She's pretty good looking and for being super-rich, pretty darned well adjusted.

And...?

vio-*******-lation

Advertisement
whoop, how do you think this will go down? What are your sources telling yoiu?

Advertisement
Back