I Can’t Stand Little Nicky, But…

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
…I admire the way that he’s handling the backlash from fans and media after Baga’s second loss this season.

“Look, I can’t blame the players.” Saban said. “I’m responsible for all of this stuff. So if we didn’t do it right, that’s on me.”

That’s how a leader should lead. Taking the blame for failures, while enjoying all of the glory for success.

I wish Mario would have learned this from Saban, but apparently he didn’t. Blaming players is a bad excuse when the team looks this putrid. Take ownership, and fix it.

Neg away.

Advertisement
I found Nick's chart

Monkey Presentation GIF

I used to hate the car salesman approach when coaches just said "we need to cocah better" after every loss and refused to blame the players kinda like manny diaz and al golden

but i'm really thinking i dislike mario blaming the players even worse, even if there's truth behind it

Advertisement
…I admire the way that he’s handling the backlash from fans and media after Baga’s second loss this season.

“Look, I can’t blame the players.” Saban said. “I’m responsible for all of this stuff. So if we didn’t do it right, that’s on me.”

That’s how a leader should lead. Taking the blame for failures, while enjoying all of the glory for success.

I wish Mario would have learned this from Saban, but apparently he didn’t. Blaming players is a bad excuse when the team looks this putrid. Take ownership, and fix it.

Neg away.

Mario has literally said we have to do a better job coaching and it starts with me.

Mario recruited a lot of the players on this Miami squad while he was at Oregon, which means that he thought they were talented.
Do you understand the difference between talent and desire to be great and willing to do whatever it takes to be great? All the talent in the world means nothing if you don't have the desire and dedication to be better than the other guy.

Mario has literally said we have to do a better job coaching and it starts with me.
Yes, that was after repeatedly saying that he needs better players, and that they need to buy in and work harder. If that’s not throwing your players under the bus, then I don’t know what is.

Alex Ruiz also stated on Twitter after Saturday’s game the “Mario will be purging the team”, which tells me that Mario thinks he himself isn’t the main problem, since the Ruiz’s are so closely connected to Mario and the program.

I used to hate the car salesman approach when coaches just said "we need to cocah better" after every loss and refused to blame the players kinda like manny diaz and al golden

but i'm really thinking i dislike mario blaming the players even worse, even if there's truth behind it

And Fuuuuuuuuuq Gattis

Dude hasn’t done anything close to Mario from a resume standpoint and is getting worse with blasting players

Advertisement
Yes, that was after repeatedly saying that he needs better players, and that they need to buy in and work harder. If that’s not throwing your players under the bus, then I don’t know what is.

Alex Ruiz also stated on Twitter after Saturday’s game the “Mario will be purging the team”, which tells me that Mario thinks he himself isn’t the main problem, since the Ruiz’s are so closely connected to Mario and the program.

I hope since he used the word team rather than roster the staff will improve too

Neg away.

Step away from the vaping counter. You got some bad shït.

Do you understand the difference between talent and desire to be great and willing to do whatever it takes to be great? All the talent in the world means nothing if you don't have the desire and dedication to be better than the other guy.
Keep telling yourself that when we still suck in the next few years.

Mario is stubborn as a mule, and will either drastically change his philosophies or sink with the ship.

How can you ask for guys to work harder when they see that your schemes and systems are pure *****?

He’s not a National Championship winning head coach that can come in here and demand a certain standard when he has zero credibility to back that up. His teams consistently underachieved at Oregon, and now with him gone they are playing lights out. All of this with a first time head coach, new QB that was a bust elsewhere, and a RB that was also a bust elsewhere.

Advertisement

Only in my dreams he would name them. You say all that while guys like Zion ride one of these hot silvery ******** voluntarily. Quitters need to be 100 put on blast.

1667860403446.png

Advertisement

Because he isn’t the main problem. If you still think this isn’t a player mentality/culture problem you are just looking for instant gratification

Advertisement
Back