I can’t defend Manny

They aren't even recruiters!
Cant even say "we they may not be great coaches but at least they can recruit"
After they year we are having get ready for a MAC level recriting class.
Dont even get me started. Ive been crotical of our recruiting longer than some posters here have been alive. Manny wasnt a good recruiter and his staff doesmt compensate for him on it.

Advertisement
Our OC and DC are very bad in game preparation and scheming. They have some of the best players in the ACC but we our outplayed in every game.

Who the **** on this team besides Dallas is amongst the "best players in the ACC"?

Edited to include Brevin and our Aussie punter

Last edited:
Advertisement
24 point loss is toe to toe?
Dr. Joseph Dolan:
You know, it's a shame about Ed.

Fletch:
Oh, it was. Yeah, it was really a shame. To go so suddenly like that.

Dr. Joseph Dolan:
He was dying for years.

Fletch:
Sure, but... the end was very... very sudden.

Dr. Joseph Dolan:
He was in intensive care for eight weeks.

Fletch:
Yeah, but I mean the very end, when he died. That was extremely sudden.

Defense came out as if they weren’t prepared to play against a QB who wasn’t even looking to throw the ball. How that was not accounted for was beyond me. After the first two drives I lost all faith in Manny. The players were not put in a position to succeed. Run a stunt to field side and leave the boundary side completely empty against a running QB. Brilliant play call.

I feel really bad for guys like Deejay and Brevin. They pour their heart and soul into this program and get nothing in return. It’s become a clown show. Most of these guys don’t care about winning. I watched Wilder and someone else just laughing it up on the sidelines when we were down 28. Were they laughing at the coaches, the state of the program or do we just have a bunch of losers who don’t give a **** about winning? No matter how you shake it we seem to be at rock bottom. Miami football is now on or with Miami basketball in the Coastal.

DJ Ivey was probably tweeting Francois.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I listen to the vocal former players. And all they talk about is Booch and Beanerdict Arnold and the old Miami guys. They act too much like there’s something unique about this area that can only be tapped by a “Miami guy,” That’s why our candidate list is always full of the same stupid fcking names. It’s the only names these guys know.

If you don’t have a strong AD you’re fcked because he has no clue who to hire. Ask Fake Jimmy to tell you about the up and coming coaches out there. See what he tells you. He is without a doubt clueless and has to rely on other people to tell him who’s who.
But they dont listen to us. Our only voice is vilma & he is certainly his own person. Stu & paul have some of the same thoughts and have remained friendly with plenty of us but they dont put down on the board often enough. You also have to understand it's crazy to think we wouldnt be loyal to the people that put us in position to live our best life. Yes the game has passed butch & several others by. But is it really necessary to take shots at him(I dont just mean u chise)every chance people get on here who dont agree hes the right coach. Fans of ours SHOULD idolize the man. It's sad but not many of our coaches have exactly got a fair shake from admin. He was certainly one of them.

Advertisement
Back