I am Sorry.

Advertisement
What in the name of Zuess' ******** is going on here?
basically.. my (i feel bad using the word) retarded brother i help take care of as just so 'retarded + psychotic/basically' and i have to deal with crazy stupidity every day almost..

aka

I said some stupid **** because of some keyboard warrior/trolls. But like my relative made up like 99% of the annoyance. & he's like deaf a/f too. So my family just has to deal with him. I vented here about his weirdo self, cause he doesn't ever hear himself.

help me , I see dead people , I wish I was blinded like looking at the Sun , but its night time here etc. Plus I'm sure the dudes who've been to the orange bowl; Can see a point of view of just because / other peoples ignorance. Used to live in , L/i, New York. My old crew I know always respected me from the get go [I know they ain't afraid to bust shots at sum po-po]. Ct's boonies, is all white kids , but my mom chose to stay, so there's that.

Like my bad; Just hearin these weak ***** anyday I got to pretend to listen to them / Self Defense etc; Makes me love walking the mile or 2, to get to my moms crib.

eFFin rednecks

OP here’s some real advice. Friendly advice. You should not think any of this is real, and don’t think anybody here is real.

Don’t take anything posted here to heart.

Just assume this is all pretend make-believe. just focus on the sports part and nothing else as far as this site.

Talk to real people, in person, and have real conversations
I will erase my kill list now. 🤣

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry if I ranted last night, but;

But last night before I posted like a pariah myself.. I was belittled by, 4 people I thought at least respected me to be called adopted siblings. I'm sorry again

But I was born with a physical disability; with 1 hand. & I guess it took their addictions to take center fold. To basically make fun of me.. & of course I was alone, under a roof that my dad had owned. That I live in.. But I guess it took.. My younger brother / my mom's - mom / & dad. To gang up on me verbally. After all this time, they basically belittled me. When my dad had four children of his own with my mom. And the 4 ********, I guess felt brave enough to laugh at someone with a disability; I was born with.

I'm sorry I over-reacted. But I thought they at the very least thought of me w/ respect, like I used to have for them.

Look, we all have some morbid thoughts sometime, but...

Is it possible that he chose his screen name because it is easy to type with his one (presumably left) hand?

And this is not an insult, but wouldn't it have been slightly better for him to have picked afag for his name (simply from the "ease-of-typing" standpoint)?

Man I do sympathize with people that have disabilities and problems but if you thought in any way that CIS was a place to look for people to feel sorry for you or for people that weren’t going stand up to your random BS you have problems a shrink can’t fix.
I’ve read ,or tried to read several of your posts and you type in random rants most that don’’t even pertain to the question at hand or what the thread is about.

I’m pretty sure you are a troll and I’m glad you’re gone but whoever you are you need to seek some serious professional help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry if I ranted last night, but;

But last night before I posted like a pariah myself.. I was belittled by, 4 people I thought at least respected me to be called adopted siblings. I'm sorry again

But I was born with a physical disability; with 1 hand. & I guess it took their addictions to take center fold. To basically make fun of me.. & of course I was alone, under a roof that my dad had owned. That I live in.. But I guess it took.. My younger brother / my mom's - mom / & dad. To gang up on me verbally. After all this time, they basically belittled me. When my dad had four children of his own with my mom. And the 4 ********, I guess felt brave enough to laugh at someone with a disability; I was born with.

I'm sorry I over-reacted. But I thought they at the very least thought of me w/ respect, like I used to have for them.

Lol we know you are aorry as ****, but what is your excuse sir?

Someone how I missed all this. Anyone have cliff notes? I noticed TheCaneShow2001 was also band. He was another ***n creeper.

Advertisement
Back