I am Sorry.

Advertisement
An apology? Here? I'm pretty sure the internet is about to break.

On a serious note, just remember that people are stupid. They generally lash out at people due to a flaw in themselves or due to being unhappy with a plethora of things. Family can always hurt amd hopefully it was just an out of character moment.

Be well and be the best version of you that you can be. You can't control others.

I'm sorry if I ranted last night, but;

But last night before I posted like a pariah myself.. I was belittled by, 4 people I thought at least respected me to be called adopted siblings. I'm sorry again

But I was born with a physical disability; with 1 hand. & I guess it took their addictions to take center fold. To basically make fun of me.. & of course I was alone, under a roof that my dad had owned. That I live in.. But I guess it took.. My younger brother / my mom's - mom / & dad. To gang up on me verbally. After all this time, they basically belittled me. When my dad had four children of his own with my mom. And the 4 ********, I guess felt brave enough to laugh at someone with a disability; I was born with.

I'm sorry I over-reacted. But I thought they at the very least thought of me w/ respect, like I used to have for them.

I enjoy your posts, keep contributing

Advertisement
Advertisement
An apology on this board is rare as ****. Much respect for recognizing you were reacting to external stimuli and according yourself with integrity. Be well, man.

But last night before I posted like a pariah myself.. I was belittled by, 4 people I thought at least respected me to be called adopted siblings. I'm sorry again

But I was born with a physical disability; with 1 hand. & I guess it took their addictions to take center fold. To basically make fun of me.. & of course I was alone, under a roof that my dad had owned. That I live in.. But I guess it took.. My younger brother / my mom's - mom / & dad. To gang up on me verbally. After all this time, they basically belittled me. When my dad had four children of his own with my mom. And the 4 ********, I guess felt brave enough to laugh at someone with a disability; I was born with.

I'm sorry I over-reacted. But I thought they at the very least thought of me w/ respect, like I used to have for them.
All jokes aside, you good, bruh. Be proud of yourself, you’re head and shoulders above your betrayers. The weakness lies in people who bully you, not you. They bully cause they weak. People here can’t see you in person, so they go purely by the contents of posts themselves, and it’s easy to to misconstrue the situation since we do get trolls here all the time. With less than 30-40 posts, it’s easy to think you’re one of them. Apologies to you, if we were rough on you. Keep posting!

Advertisement

Well you tell those four ******** to meet me at the ugly corner.

You sound like you would benefit from counselling. This site is not the best place for support.

I disagree. Shock Therapy sometimes helps as does Primal Scream. We get a lot of that after losses. I come here for vicarious therapy all the time.

Advertisement
Well I never thought anything about it except I was saying Run. Run back down to Mammy Granger and the boys from the bunk-house and tell them I never saw nothing, that I ain't seen nobody there in that ditch, with her drawers up over her knees with that man there, too. Run and tell them that I dint see nobody, and make them believe that they was standing up. Run and tell them it weren't true so's Rosie wouldn't get no whipping. But I knowed that they weren't standing up at all. I may not be no ni--er but I'll swap any day, since Uncle Quint said it takes a white man not to have any more sense than not to worry about what a little **** of a girl goes and gets herself messed up in. Even though I knowed it was him who made her, made her do it against her intentions.

OP needs to join the WEZ, we are a kinder gentler community. Let me know if you need a hand figuring it out.

Advertisement
Back