I am of the impression

It took me a second....:u5pyxda:
I'm just gonna go back to pretending I was right the first time. smfh
I'm 30 seconds away from posting the phone numbers of this entire staff on every single social media platform & unleashing the hounds... I'd do it on here too but last time I posted a phone number I got botched out. Besides mods would just erase them.

Advertisement
I'm 30 seconds away from posting the phone numbers of this entire staff on every single social media platform & unleashing the hounds... I'd do it on here too but last time I posted a phone number I got botched out. Besides mods would just erase them.

Don’t do it, fam. Not worth it.

I think Jon blocked me on Twitter for calling him Chris Farley's character from Tommy Boy or something. Idk. I was harsh but fair.

Is it done deal? He has a legit opportunity to start next season.
The last straw seems to be this dip****s press conference he just gave about yet another player were the longest of longshots for in kelly Bryant. Where this genius says to the media that were looking for kelly bryant to transfer in & start right away next season... you really cant script this ****. Knowing how he is & that EVERYONE has lost trust in richt & staff the only way he gets ahead of all this crap is if he makes major changes to staff & depth chart. Lmfao

The last straw seems to be this dip****s press conference he just gave about yet another player were the longest of longshots for in kelly Bryant. Where this genius says to the media that were looking for kelly bryant to transfer in & start right away next season... you really cant script this ****. Knowing how he is & that EVERYONE has lost trust in richt & staff the only way he gets ahead of all this crap is if he makes major changes to staff & depth chart. Lmfao

Makes sense. I didn’t see CMR say that but I’ll take your word for it.

Advertisement
I think Jon blocked me on Twitter for calling him Chris Farley's character from Tommy Boy or something. Idk. I was harsh but fair.
That's 100% him to a tee. If he would work anywhere near as hard on his job as he does at staving off the social media goons wed have a beast on our hands...

Whomever says Williams is transferring needs to be BAND. He’s going to be a 1st round pick here. Whether it’s this staff or the next.

Advertisement
And how’s that working out?

Pretty sure its not effective. Was just pointing out what they were doing at the time when someone mentioned that since you're not hearing them being on the trail, then they were going to be let go. I was just mentioning that Searels and Jon Richt saw Evan Neal together a week prior to refute that notion.

Read through the initial comment that was in the response to. From there form ur own conclusions... have a good night & let's go b.o.t.
If this means Jarren is one of the transfers and wants to go back to UK then ****....... sucks to be us

Only thing I’m confused about with potential transfers is they do realize they have to sit out a whole year, so I’m not sure they are all thinking this through, would be stupid in my opinion

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we do fire Searles(which I hope we do). I hope Richt does it sooner than later cuz this O-line recruiting is ridiculous!

Advertisement
Back