I am of the impression

Advertisement
I mean they are supposedly the coaches of arguably the 2 most important positions on the team so does anybody have an argument for them to still be here?

Last edited:
When Stits decommitted last year how active was baby Richt on the trail looking for a QB until the JW noise started picking up?

I ask because it seems like Miami recruits QBs differently from the rest of the position groups

Baby Richt and Searles will not be here next year.

Neither are truly out recruiting and both position groups has drastically declined

I'm with u in that they SHOULD be gone. But until he announces Jon is out its hard.. If not impossible to believe it'll actually happen.
Mark Richt being a father & grandfather is far more important to him than anything else. I just cant see him putting his son & grandchild in financial distress by firing Jon.

We're going to have to hope he moves Jon to an off field position. But even that would be a position that should go to someone more qualified. It would also be money that could be better spent elsewhere!

Advertisement
Baby Richt and Searles will not be here next year.

Neither are truly out recruiting and both position groups has drastically declined
I don't care if they are both fired if Richt keeps calling plays. We are going to stink until we bring in an OC. There's no OL coach or QB coach that will succeed with this play calling.

The only way Jon looses his job is if CMR gets fired sometime down the road. I can see Lil Richt getting named to a non-coaching position at the same pay rate.

Advertisement
I don’t think either will be fired but what I think and predict will happen is both will leave for another team.

When Stits decommitted last year how active was baby Richt on the trail looking for a QB until the JW noise started picking up?

I ask because it seems like Miami recruits QBs differently from the rest of the position groups

He didn't recruit him, the players that played with him at the opening had to convince Baby Richt to reach out.

Advertisement
I'm with u in that they SHOULD be gone. But until he announces Jon is out its hard.. If not impossible to believe it'll actually happen.
Mark Richt being a father & grandfather is far more important to him than anything else. I just cant see him putting his son & grandchild in financial distress by firing Jon.

We're going to have to hope he moves Jon to an off field position. But even that would be a position that should go to someone more qualified. It would also be money that could be better spent elsewhere!

If Papa Richt cares more about being a father and grandfather than developing a Championship program, he gotta go also

Advertisement
I think Searles will be gone but I don't think CMR will let Baby Richt go without a fight.

He wants his son on the staff.

Pretty sure Searles got a nice bump when he was flirting with Auburn last year, don't think his deal is up

Advertisement
Back