I am of the impression

There is no way in **** Jon Richt will retain his job as QB coach he will either be promoted out meaning Richt will get one of his connections from another staff to hire him in some capacity or at least at the minimum will be demoted to a quality control coach. If this doesn’t happen, along with Richt being strip of his play calling duties, then Blake James needs to lose his job.

My hope is that Thomas Brown and Duggans have the courage to tell Richt the way it really is and how his decision making has led to this point. Those two guys are in demand coaches and have nothing to lose by speaking their mind.

My fear is that after this season Richt will bring in someone like Bobo who will continue with Richts outdated offensive philosophy!

Advertisement
When I saw Richt's quotes earlier this year about how the most important thing was loyalty or whatever nonsense he said, I knew, it'd take Blake James dangling him out the window like Suge did Vanilla Ice to get him to fire any of his lackeys.
And Blake James doesn't have the guts.
So, we better hope Jarren just finds a way to rise above his coaching and his oline or we're ****ed. smfh
Uk

There is no way in **** Jon Richt will retain his job as QB coach he will either be promoted out meaning Richt will get one of his connections from another staff to hire him in some capacity or at least at the minimum will be demoted to a quality control coach. If this doesn’t happen, along with Richt being strip of his play calling duties, then Blake James needs to lose his job.

My hope is that Thomas Brown and Duggans have the courage to tell Richt the way it really is and how his decision making has led to this point. Those two guys are in demand coaches and have nothing to lose by speaking their mind.

My fear is that after this season Richt will bring in someone like Bobo who will continue with Richts outdated offensive philosophy!
Do yall really believe richt has the kind of coaching connections where he can get another coach to put his job on the line & hire this fvck up son of his? Gtfoh dude is flat out worthless in ANY on field coaching role. At best hed be a good quality control guy. Cant even make him a recruiting coordinator cause his evaluations are swamp ***...

Do yall really believe richt has the kind of coaching connections where he can get another coach to put his job on the line & hire this fvck up son of his? Gtfoh dude is flat out worthless in ANY on field coaching role. At best hed be a good quality control guy. Cant even make him a recruiting coordinator cause his evaluations are swamp ***...
He would be lucky to be a QC guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Read through the initial comment that was in the response to. From there form ur own conclusions... have a good night & let's go b.o.t.
It took me a second....:u5pyxda:
I'm just gonna go back to pretending I was right the first time. smfh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back