I am of the impression

Advertisement
who the **** thinks dude will fire his son??lol. Richt hasd to be made to let go of royal f*ck ups at UGA

who the **** thinks dude will fire his son??lol. Richt hasd to be made to let go of royal f*ck ups at UGA

When I saw Richt's quotes earlier this year about how the most important thing was loyalty or whatever nonsense he said, I knew, it'd take Blake James dangling him out the window like Suge did Vanilla Ice to get him to fire any of his lackeys.
And Blake James doesn't have the guts.
So, we better hope Jarren just finds a way to rise above his coaching and his oline or we're ****ed. smfh

When I saw Richt's quotes earlier this year about how the most important thing was loyalty or whatever nonsense he said, I knew, it'd take Blake James dangling him out the window like Suge did Vanilla Ice to get him to fire any of his lackeys.
And Blake James doesn't have the guts.
So, we better hope Jarren just finds a way to rise above his coaching and his oline or we're ****ed. smfh

Yea im fully prepared. We likely have no changes

Heard rumblings over summer Searals May leave. Daughter graduated and went off to college and the guy is more of a lay back type of southern boy, so another ACC or lower tier SEC school maybe an option

Advertisement
The only way Jon looses his job is if CMR gets fired sometime down the road. I can see Lil Richt getting named to a non-coaching position at the same pay rate.
I guarantee he doesnt loose his job. BTW how exactly can you loose something?

Advertisement
Heard rumblings over summer Searals May leave. Daughter graduated and went off to college and the guy is more of a lay back type of southern boy, so another ACC or lower tier SEC school maybe an option
I pray for whatever school is dumb enough to hire him. I honestly think it would have to be a lower tier school.

How about you write the $20 mil check and get him out of here? Didnt think so.

Who the **** are you and on what basis do you know that Richt has a $20M buyout? While we’re at it, who was responsible, ultimately, for giving out this extension? Let’s have their job as well. If the school can’t afford the buyout, then they couldn’t afford to write that contract. By no means does the mismanagement stop at the HC’s office.

Anyway, even if there is a $20M buyout, that is going to look like a drop in the bucket in hindsight compared to the empty stadiums and empty roster if this infection is allowed to fester.

You know what I don't get, FSWho is just as equally a complete ****t show the last two seasons, yet they have no issues recruiting and give no ****ks in pulling in stud DL recruits and QBs...WTF am I missing here?!? FSWho is not paying recruits, nope....they are not.

You know what I don't get, FSWho is just as equally a complete ****t show the last two seasons, yet they have no issues recruiting and give no ****ks in pulling in stud DL recruits and QBs...WTF am I missing here?!? FSWho is not paying recruits, nope....they are not.

THEY HAVE STAFF MEMBERS THAT WILL NEED ACCOUNTABILITY...WE ESSENTIALLY DONT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our AD is chicken 💩 and won’t fire Richt anyways. Richt doesn’t have a long history of firing people
Richt didn’t have to fire people because if your winning 10 plus games a year on average no one gives a ****. Here he’s gonna feel pressure but he’s a good man and a good man isn’t gonna throw another man with a family on the streets mid seaosn. He will take his time.

When Stits decommitted last year how active was baby Richt on the trail looking for a QB until the JW noise started picking up?

I ask because it seems like Miami recruits QBs differently from the rest of the position groups
You're talking about Sitkowski? We can thank our lucky stars he decommitted. He's horrible (and not just because he plays for Rutgers). One of the most inaccurate throwers I've seen (and that was true at IMG when we took his commitment).

You're talking about Sitkowski? We can thank our lucky stars he decommitted. He's horrible (and not just because he plays for Rutgers). One of the most inaccurate throwers I've seen (and that was true at IMG when we took his commitment).

That has nothing to do with what I asked. We all know he was a workout warrior and sucked in real games, which is why he didn't start at IMG. I'm asking to hopefully establish a pattern of what JR does in evaluation towards end of season/all star circuit in finding a qb for this class

Richt didn't do his son any favors by bringing him into a high profile job before he had the proper seasoning.

Advertisement
Back