I am confused why not George Williams ?

This Skai Moore nonsense has taken on a life of its own. UM offered him. He rejected the offer and went to South Carolina. If he was really truly looking for a UM offer and wanted to come to UM, then he would have accepted the offer.

UM did the kid dirty wouldn't return his calls and offered him the day before NSD come on man you would be salty too and the kid was committed and getting ready to sign the papers the next day..

Advertisement
This Skai Moore nonsense has taken on a life of its own. UM offered him. He rejected the offer and went to South Carolina. If he was really truly looking for a UM offer and wanted to come to UM, then he would have accepted the offer.

UM did the kid dirty wouldn't return his calls and offered him the day before NSD come on man you would be salty too and the kid was committed and getting ready to sign the papers the next day..

Not if I wanted to go there, I would thank the lord that I finally got the offer I wanted.

TIFWIW, but my lil cousin played football at U school a year ago(got kicked out for being a knucklehead). Was cool with skai moore and any other prospects that come thru there. Word on the street is Skai was never really all that interested in going to UM. He just wanted to say he had an offer and play the game more than anything

TIFWIW, but my lil cousin played football at U school a year ago(got kicked out for being a knucklehead). Was cool with skai moore and any other prospects that come thru there. Word on the street is Skai was never really all that interested in going to UM. He just wanted to say he had an offer and play the game more than anything

If this is true, people would have a heart attack.

Advertisement
Plenty of kids try to see who can rack up the most offers as some kind of status symbol. For many of them it's the only "fame" they'll ever have. Kind of like some of us and the "neg" button.

LIES....

like i said me and his older cuz werre pushing um....were um fans obviously...as well as the rest of his fam.

He probably said that to save face because at the time they really werent recruiting him

Agreed. If this kid does nothing, we never hear his name again. If he is the next _______________ then the BIG 3 missed one, except we were the only one that offered.

Of course, no one will give Al credit for offering.

Makes perfect sense considering he got an offer and chose to go elsewhere voluntarily. Finnie had the same offer from South Carolina. The Don showed up as Finnie was getting ready to leave for SC and offered him a place at UM. Finnie chose UM.

This dude Moore didn't really want to go to UM because he didn't accept the offer. All the rest is typical South Florida "they didn't show me enough love" ***gotry. It's why recruiting down here is such a toilet. They showed him the ultimate love by offering him a scholarship, and he rejected it.

If one of you "they didn't show him enough love" dopes was wanting to fvck your favorite Victoria's Secret model, but you were HER last choice at the last minute after a bunch of **** turned her down **** sure your horny *** would take her up on the offer. And if you wouldn't, then you're nothing but a closet case.

Advertisement
Its just funny. Not like dude ended up at UiF or FSU. He's going to ****** Rutgers(South Carolina same difference). Good grief let it go.

Last edited:

Agreed. If this kid does nothing, we never hear his name again. If he is the next _______________ then the BIG 3 missed one, except we were the only one that offered.

He didn't show him the requistie amount of love. Moore wanted to be courted, and have his arm tickled gently and whispered to in his ear for months before he gave up the pookyak.

He didn't show him the requistie amount of love. Moore wanted to be courted, and have his arm tickled gently and whispered to in his ear for months before he gave up the pookyak.

um he wasnt recruited AT ALL....and they sent papers on signing day.....at that point he already gave his word to SC legitimately so he stuck to his word and to the coaches that recruited him.

it aint even about tickling or love etc...kid didnt even get a visit or take on to the u...Finnie got courted,,,they showed up at his door etc...they just sent papers to Skai on signing day..since it worked with finnie and blue they expected the same.

um he wasnt recruited AT ALL....and they sent papers on signing day.....at that point he already gave his word to SC legitimately so he stuck to his word and to the coaches that recruited him.

it aint even about tickling or love etc...kid didnt even get a visit or take on to the u...Finnie got courted,,,they showed up at his door etc...they just sent papers to Skai on signing day..since it worked with finnie and blue they expected the same.

Did he have the opportunity to come to UM?

Advertisement
dude by NSD you have already told your coach your signing and got the paper ready, had talks with your parents me personally i would have waited til after NSD to weigh the options but i guess he is at peace with his decision

dude by NSD you have already told your coach your signing and got the paper ready, had talks with your parents me personally i would have waited til after NSD to weigh the options but i guess he is at peace with his decision

that is exactly what happened..the kid was already locked in at theat point considered he was really recruited by sc..he already verbaled to rutgers so essentially it would hve been his 2nd switch.

the same sh*tty visit they gave matt thomas they should of gave skai..an likely he would of committed

that is exactly what happened..the kid was already locked in at theat point considered he was really recruited by sc..he already verbaled to rutgers so essentially it would hve been his 2nd switch.

the same sh*tty visit they gave matt thomas they should of gave skai..an likely he would of committed

None of that **** was binding. He didn't have to sign the LOI for the *****. He chose to. Instead of the one from UM.

Facts.

Should he have been recruited differently? Probably. It's not a ton of effort to send a kid letters, call, and ask him to visit.

But when all is said and done, kid had a chance to come and didn't. Not that big a UM fan. You may be. Your buddy, his 'cousin' may be. But he obviously ain't.

Advertisement
Lol @ people acting like he missed out on something by going to one of the better defenses in the country, rather than settling for the Golden-Dorito Clown Show on Ice.

Advertisement
Back