I am all in with Richt but some of you will not like this...

108 points in the first two games, using a small portion of his playbook.
LOVE our coach. []_[]

Advertisement
We went vanilla the whole day... That's not the full game plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll see what the future holds, but hitching about anything by and large at this point is premature.

I haven't seen either of our first two games yet, but some were sky high on Richt calling plays when he was hired. It's been years since he was doing that, so we'll see how it works out. What he did years ago may not work, but perhaps he's updated his offense. Either way, just wait and see.
You haven't watched any of the games??
Lol...

Isn't that something?

That's why he's a cūnt. He spends more time bloviating and posting, and zero time actually watching games.

Not a Cane fan. NotCaneFan

We can only make judgements after we completely open the playbook. These games are warm ups. App State will be a little more of a challenge.

Which of Kaaya's pics are in the playbook? Are we holding back on pics?

Advertisement
I still think we will win 10 regular-season games. I just want a play caller that is relevant and his best days are not 20 years behind him.

Again, I am fully on board with Richt . I just think his best days as a play caller are behind him.

I still think we will win 10 regular-season games. I just want a play caller that is relevant and his best days are not 20 years behind him.

Again, I am fully on board with Richt . I just think his best days as a play caller are behind him.

Richt himself has said that there will be an adjustment period for him getting used to calling plays in a rhythm. Not to mention the fact that he's calling a shrunk playbook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Richt did a good job of adjusting and attacking the flanks, once he did that the game opened up.

I didn't like the play calling either. It reminded me of Golden's first game against Maryland, and Kaaya's first game against Louisville. Everything was horizontal and very vanilla. Fortunately Walton bailed us out. And I'm not buying the notion that Richt was just "saving the playbook for a better team". Every game counts.

I didn't like the play calling either. It reminded me of Golden's first game against Maryland, and Kaaya's first game against Louisville. Everything was horizontal and very vanilla. Fortunately Walton bailed us out. And I'm not buying the notion that Richt was just "saving the playbook for a better team". Every game counts.

I agree. I don't buy that Playbook nonsense. All of the bubble screens made me think of Patrick Nix and James Coley.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I agree. I don't buy that Playbook nonsense. All of the bubble screens made me think of Patrick Nix and James Coley.

Once the throws to the flats and bubble screens came out we started to move the ball. Obviously the o line was struggling to protect Kaaya, Richt adjusted. You want Xbox Coley back, who can't adjust his game plan?

Why exactly don't you believe OCs run vanilla play for cupcake games? This isn't rocket science, running simple plays should be enough to beat teams like FAMU and FAU (as we proved).
Yeah, Every game counts, but that doesn't mean this was every really a contest, and we were ever really at risk of losing due to simple play calls.

Last edited:
His playcalling is what won us the **** game. He scored 38 points with a disaster playing QB. Complete meltdown by Kaaya.

Advertisement
Back