I am all in with Richt but some of you will not like this...

Left Hook

Thunderdome
I do not like Richt as a play caller. I really think he should reach out to Ken Dorsey before he gets a NFL OC job. Ken has recently stated that he would love to come back to Miami. This is Richt's chance to get someone who will be a great asset to his program. Also, he could groom Dorsey to be the next head coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I do not like Richt as a play caller. I really think he should reach out to Ken Dorsey before he gets a NFL OC job. Ken has recently stated that he would love to come back to Miami. This is Richt's chance to get someone who will be a great asset to his program. Also, he could groom Dorsey to be the next head coach.

Yea...the guy who took 2 teams to a NC as Off. Coord and was in the top 5 for 3 straight years can't call plays

Yeap. No time to waste, fire QB coach now and bring in Ken. Hiring the kid thing did Bobby in; Mark should know better.

Advertisement

Yea...the guy who took 2 teams to a NC as Off. Coord and was in the top 5 for 3 straight years can't call plays

That was **** near twenty years ago. He is passed his prime as a play caller.

Yeap. No time to waste, fire QB coach now and bring in Ken. Hiring the kid thing did Bobby in; Mark should know better.

He sure should know better than that.

Last edited:
Advertisement

You can not be serious

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back