I am all in with Richt but some of you will not like this...

My only complaint was all of the I-formation crap.

It was clear as day that we were better in the spread. It got defenders out of the box and allowed us to move the ball. We marched down the field any time we were in 10 or 11 personnel.

Advertisement
I do not like Richt as a play caller. I really think he should reach out to Ken Dorsey before he gets a NFL OC job. Ken has recently stated that he would love to come back to Miami. This is Richt's chance to get someone who will be a great asset to his program. Also, he could groom Dorsey to be the next head coach.
Are you serious? Like for real?

Mark richt was one of the most prolific play callers in college football for fsu and his early years at Georgia and you are going against that based on our teams 4 TD win over fau?..

We know **** well we only used 1/4 of our playbook for this game and we best the spread

what the **** are you talking about?

I do not like Richt as a play caller. I really think he should reach out to Ken Dorsey before he gets a NFL OC job. Ken has recently stated that he would love to come back to Miami. This is Richt's chance to get someone who will be a great asset to his program. Also, he could groom Dorsey to be the next head coach.

Either we're a 10 win team, or we need to fire coaches. Choose a side and stick with it.

I think you should contact him and share your....wisdom....with him.

Advertisement
When Richt saw that Kaaya was off tonight he shut the offense down instead of forcing the issue. Nothing but screens and runs after that. No sense in forcing anything and risking more mistakes or injuries when the opposition can't score.

Richt started to figure out the passing game by the end of the second quarter with those short outside routes that created spacing.

Didn't matter in the 2nd half, Walton just simply said, "Gimme the ball"

Advertisement

Ken is one of my favorites.
Now tell me how many plays have you seens him call??

It ain't even richt fault though.,. Kaayas accuracy was all over the place. He missed 3 td passes. The coley corner route to the end zone and 2 to njoku that he should have hit. On the bomb play maybe not because he had pressure right in front of him and I'm surprised he got that off. But the other one he did overthrow njoku

We'll see what the future holds, but hitching about anything by and large at this point is premature.

I haven't seen either of our first two games yet, but some were sky high on Richt calling plays when he was hired. It's been years since he was doing that, so we'll see how it works out. What he did years ago may not work, but perhaps he's updated his offense. Either way, just wait and see.

We'll see what the future holds, but hitching about anything by and large at this point is premature.

I haven't seen either of our first two games yet, but some were sky high on Richt calling plays when he was hired. It's been years since he was doing that, so we'll see how it works out. What he did years ago may not work, but perhaps he's updated his offense. Either way, just wait and see.
You haven't watched any of the games??
Lol...

Advertisement
I don't think we showed a god **** thing yet. Richt is a really smart guy. He's at ******* 9 year olds practices recruiting. Relax.

You haven't watched any of the games??
Lol...

I won't watch a game on ESPN3 or whatever it's called. Then again, a play my step-son was in took priority over what should be a cakewalk.

Advertisement
Dumb porsters. After two weeks we are undefeated. We will again be ranked in the top 25-likely 23. It has been years since that happened. We have shown FSU zero of the offense and have played every kind of defense you can-to make FSU prepare for them all. Duke lost to Wake-gives us an edge in the Coastal. If it weren't for the injuries I would book my room at the ACC Championship.

Last edited:
Can't believe I'm gonna be baited into this but I saw a pretty obvious gameplan lol ... QB is off and the RB's were going off so hand the ball off and get out of here with a win and a win big with the way the D was playing

We can only make judgements after we completely open the playbook. These games are warm ups. App State will be a little more of a challenge.

Advertisement
Back