I actually think we have a shot at making the playoffs

If the dline and oline can elevate their game and be dominant during the season then there is a pretty good chance. What elite team doesn't have great dline or oline play? It all starts there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not buying this about FSU. They are not elite. They are talented, but they are an undisciplined bunch, both on and off the field. Elite teams don't struggle with Al Golden coached teams, like FSU has lately. Clemson, yeah, they are the top of the ACC. FSU is not. We'll beat them this year.
Clemson or FSU will win ACC, and more than likely headed to playoffs. Those 2 teams are heads and shoulders the elite of ACC,

Isn't this said every year?

Believe it when I see it.

We will def win 8 games and 10 will be the max not including bowl game. Playoffs? No way in **** unless the corners all of a sudden become elite over night.

:monkey-serious:

Bama would throttle us. You have to have crazy depth at key spots(OL, CB, DL) to even make it into the top 10.

Not only that, you need special players. Who's our Dalvin Cook, Eddie Goldman, Ronald Darby, Jalen Ramsey, Braxton Miller, Noah Spence, Joey Bosa, Michael Bennett, Taylor Decker, Tim Williams, Amari Cooper, Landon Collins, Eddie Jackson, etc? Only Kaaya, Njoku, and maybe Willis are on that level.

Bama throttles everyone lol

Any team can be had.

Any.

Bama would throttle us. You have to have crazy depth at key spots(OL, CB, DL) to even make it into the top 10.

Not only that, you need special players. Who's our Dalvin Cook, Eddie Goldman, Ronald Darby, Jalen Ramsey, Braxton Miller, Noah Spence, Joey Bosa, Michael Bennett, Taylor Decker, Tim Williams, Amari Cooper, Landon Collins, Eddie Jackson, etc? Only Kaaya, Njoku, and maybe Willis are on that level.

Bama throttles everyone lol

Any team can be had.

Any.

True, all about match ups

Advertisement

While I disagree with OP I do think we win like 9/10 games this year.

BTW....you seem to have a sever case of hangingoffnutstitus. Hope it does develop into a case of suckinballsalot

Its "severe" and I really don't have whatever that is. I just call things the way I see it rather than being a full-out homer. If another team has more talented players I'm going to say that they do, not be oblivious and think that our players are better just because I'm a fan. 9-10 wins is manageable and I'm hoping with the addition of some real coaching that UNC and Duke are easy wins.

I'd rather see the team turn it around, produce 1st rounders, beat FSU consistently, etc. honestly. Until it happens though I have to sort of play devil's advocate.

a homer is actually what you would be with a case of hanging_off_nuts_titus .......Mr officer
images

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back