I actually think we have a shot at making the playoffs

BigDikCane

All-American
Kaaya was killing it today. We looked pretty solid on both sides of the ball and our TE Herndon will be a high draft pick if he keeps it up. Also like D Jackson at rush end. Dude was balling. Wasn't impressed with Cager and #81 . They had alligator arms all game. I think we should think about moving Corn to safety and moving Johnson to corner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
709cfcb70e7bbc703ae154e7f91ad3d76e7deac36dc5659a975bcdfac051f738.jpg

Not this year. If Kaaya came back for 2017 then yes. If not 2018 we can reasonably expect the team to compete.especially with the 2016 class being JR's, and the 2017 looking good and 2018. Plus we have some red shirts like Njoku dem Jax and a few other guys to still be around. But 2018 will see Ahmmon Bruce Mullins homer Shaq Pinckney McLeod in their prime junior years.

Advertisement
Lol will be lucky to get 8.

Lucky to get 8? We have a more talented team this year as well as real coaches but yet you say that? Cocaine is a **** of a drug. I'm not saying we can make the playoffs but we better win more than 9 or 10 games...

Advertisement
Advertisement
:monkey-serious:

Bama would throttle us. You have to have crazy depth at key spots(OL, CB, DL) to even make it into the top 10.

Not only that, you need special players. Who's our Dalvin Cook, Eddie Goldman, Ronald Darby, Jalen Ramsey, Braxton Miller, Noah Spence, Joey Bosa, Michael Bennett, Taylor Decker, Tim Williams, Amari Cooper, Landon Collins, Eddie Jackson, etc? Only Kaaya, Njoku, and maybe Willis are on that level.

Bama would throttle us. You have to have crazy depth at key spots(OL, CB, DL) to even make it into the top 10.

Not only that, you need special players. Who's our Dalvin Cook, Eddie Goldman, Ronald Darby, Jalen Ramsey, Braxton Miller, Noah Spence, Joey Bosa, Michael Bennett, Taylor Decker, Tim Williams, Amari Cooper, Landon Collins, Eddie Jackson, etc? Only Kaaya, Njoku, and maybe Willis are on that level.

Bama throttles everyone lol

Not with Clemson

You're probably right... I think Michigan, Alabama and Clemson are probably pre-season favorites to make the playoffs right now.

2017 is definitely our year if Kaaya stays, but I like this team right now.

Bama throttles everyone lol

They didn't throttle Ole **** and OShU in 2014 :jeremyshockey:

Advertisement
Back