(I’m Hoping for Some) A. W. News

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice. Hopefully the kid learned from this situation and will stay out of any potential trouble in the future. I think if he stays focused and keeps his head on straight he can be a star for the U. Make the most of this second chance!

Energy GIF by Garren

Advertisement
I think it’ll be a suspension
I can say as fact that what you said about Manny is 100% true. He has advocated strong for a second chance here. We have another coach on staff who, over the last 15 years, has been relentless in helping troubled kids (even those on other teams) and I’m sure he’s also sticking his neck out on this one. They are going to be hard on this kid if he returns, as they should, but there is no doubt the staff is not giving up on him. Hope it works out for everyone involved and this is a turning point for the kid.

Advertisement
This is a tough situation. I think too many people are choosing to look at his football talent over real life situation.

First and foremost, just because charges were dropped it doesnt mean he's actually innocent. Miami also has every right to suspend him, kick him off the team, and put of school if he violated the student code. It seems to me like they're doing their due diligence. If Miami has ANY information indicating he hit his pregnant gf he should be kicked out. There's no room for that in our society and I don't want that representing this team or our city. Idgaf who we play or how good he is. The information they put out as to why they dropped the charges is pretty serious. It's what happens in many of these DV cases that end up being warning signs that people later on look back and say a tragedy could have been avoided. I'm sure the team and the school have more information than we do.

Waiting for the "More to the story than is being reported/I know people who were there and they said Avantae **** near threw her down the stairs/You guys dont know what really happpened..trust me" crowd to show their face now. School must have every document and every report there is to have in order to have made the decision to take him back. They wouldnt cover for a woman beater. Not in this era..So sounds like some people just plain got it wrong.

Advertisement
This is a tough situation. I think too many people are choosing to look at his football talent over real life situation.

First and foremost, just because charges were dropped it doesnt mean he's actually innocent. Miami also has every right to suspend him, kick him off the team, and put of school if he violated the student code. It seems to me like they're doing their due diligence. If Miami has ANY information indicating he hit his pregnant gf he should be kicked out. There's no room for that in our society and I don't want that representing this team or our city. Idgaf who we play or how good he is. The information they put out as to why they dropped the charges is pretty serious. It's what happens in many of these DV cases that end up being warning signs that people later on look back and say a tragedy could have been avoided. I'm sure the team and the school have more information than we do.
****** HE BACK!

Advertisement
Back