(I’m Hoping for Some) A. W. News

Advertisement
From Barry. Looks like its going to be up to Flake James. I hope it goes Avantae's way but Im not holding my breath when it comes to Flake.

tumblr_mm6innfLFD1rk74yho1_250.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Him or a board, I don't think its up to Manny anymore.
I posted a snippet from an Athletic article yesterday. The attorney for Tae said in his opinion, if it was up to Manny he would already be back. This is def above Manny. Also LOL at that guy calling Borry the goat. But OP @senac21 you just guessing or you got something? That tweet from Borrry is nothing, same thing the attorney has been saying, ball is in UM court.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The school President, the AD, etc. all are most concerned with CYA. That is, how will they look if he is allowed to re-enroll and then re-offends? So, the safest decision for them is to not let him return.

If I were Frenk, I'd have AW come to my office for a one-on-one meeting and get the sense of who the kid is and what he says about the future (i.e., how sincere his promises regarding his future behavior are). If I was positively disposed, I'd tell him welcome back with the stipulation that he's on a "last chance" deal. Anything negative, he's gone for good. Then ... cross my fingers and hope he's learned from this nightmare.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back